Register now to get rid of these ads!

MISSING PERSON

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by wbrw32, Apr 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Has anyone heard from Falcongeorge lately???His profile has been deleted from the HAMB.. Last showing was he was here on March 23..I hope he is well.

ls1yj and Gary Reynolds like this.
  2. ??? Can anybody check? Hope he wasn't banned, or worse.

Crestliner and kidcampbell71 like this.
  3. Worse is maybe dropping soap in a Turkish prison. Dingle berry check, unh' !!! Sayonara' Georgie !

4. Wow-- he's been a bigly regular.

Campbell, didn't something weird happen with your H.A.M.B. account a few years ago

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

Gary Reynolds likes this.

5. Ha. This guy never posted negativity, nor did I ever argue, or demean any fellers in this joint. Never acted a fool, or a know it all, nor a big meanie.

Was plucked from the rocks of Never Never Land by number one, son of HAMB Ryan. Back to enjoying build threads, and clapping hands to all that make this place great.

I honestly can't say why, or what happened with me, but I will say, the man that squeezed the big red button that dropped me into infinity is one of my favorite contributors here. He builds hot rods. Me likes hot rods !!!

In any event, I love this place, and likely, always will. The End. (Happily Ever After) .... cue the music, etc.

:)

That's all folks !!

6. Yeah, George has been conspicuous by his absence.

Gary Reynolds likes this.
  7. He's probably sick of all the "tradition" here! You know the 30 year olds who know what it was like "back in the day". Just sayin'

8. Moriarity

Moriarity
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

when there is a line drawn thru a persons name that means they have been banned

crminal and kidcampbell71 like this.
  9. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

10. Damn, I'm going to miss him.

11. All he did was talk shit. Some of the shit talking I agreed with, but at the end of the day, dude needed to take a chill pill.

12. clem

clem

18,500 posts
    Almost 9000 likes,
    Must have been something questionable??????

kidcampbell71 and firstinsteele like this.
  13. Los_Control

Los_Control
    from TX

I did not know George well, I have not been around long enough to anyone well.
    falcogeorge is the one and only person I have on my ignore list.
    Pretty sure it was the steam engine model A post, where he explained how to put someone on ignore because the post did not fit.
    And it really was more of a rant from falcogrorge then a post. That was when I decided I had enough of his negativity and put him on ignore.
    But all of his post before that were negative. Maybe if I had been around longer I would feel different.
    Hate to see him banned though, If you do not agree with someone, is easy enough to ignore them instead.

14. Scotty really said a mouthful here...
    Any one that would like FalconGeorge real name and mailing address,PM me...I sent him some parts for his 39 Ragtop...He was very appreciative..He didn't ever offend me..

15. HiHelix

HiHelix

Its never pleasant to see anyone get banned.

powrshftr, Gary Reynolds and kiwijeff like this.
  16. The37Kid

The37Kid

Has any "Banned" person ever returned, or is that a lifetime deal? Bob

kidcampbell71 and HiHelix like this.
  17. henryj1951

henryj1951
    from USA

good question

HiHelix likes this.
  18. Dooley

Dooley
    from Buffalo NY

There have been some folks who have been banned that had it lifted that I can recall.

19. henryj1951

henryj1951
    from USA

I'm purdy sure he had me on iggie for a day or 2...lol but lifted that .... we almost worked out a tach odometer trade, we just never got it finished.He has ALL my contact info phone number too... but i did not get his, sorry or id call him.
    It takes a smart@$$to recognize one...(me) ya i can get downrightfoul...lol

Blues4U likes this.
  20. Gman0046

Gman0046

RIP George.

kidcampbell71 and Fern 54 like this.
  21. Hey Gman,,read the whole thread...Geo is not dead,,just got "Banned" from the HAMB

22. theHIGHLANDER

theHIGHLANDER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Maybe he'll time out in the corner for a bit. We're all full of our own shit at times, sometimes a little focus is good.

23. Gman0046

Gman0046

I read it before I posted. He's been banned. Sorry for the confusion.

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  24. Kidcampbell

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  25. HiHelix

HiHelix

Oh My!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... Just banned bro...

26. saltflats

saltflats
    from Missouri

It appeared Ol George has been trying for some to get banned.
    He never bothered me....for that matter can't think of anyone on here that has.

27. henryj1951

henryj1951
    from USA

It would be interesting to know why ,and if its is just a 30 day time out...? heck i don't know.
    Now if i could only be BANNED from online sales ebay/amazon,etc etc etc.
    If not the EXACT reason that HE was banned a hint would be KQQL, as i kept up with MOST of his postings, and didn't SEE a(THE) bad one that did him in.
    I am a moderator on a popular gunsite and so i'm familiar with the banhammer/ -n- the delete button...lol Heck i can go in your posting and correct your grammar or add words...(no i do not do that) just saying.

28. Lone Star Mopar

Lone Star Mopar

Maybe he'll actually have time to build a hot rod now....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

IronFord, bct, powrshftr and 8 others like this.
  29. Lebowski

Lebowski
    BANNED

Couldn't he just open a new account under a different user name if he wanted to? I'll keep my eye out for PintoGeorge in the future... :eek:

30. Of course...I was banned and returned, too much bourbon one night before I got off the sauce, I literally hate to see nice coupes turned into pancakes with mail slot windows for the "look" and not a purpose and said it one night...called one a rrpos which was pretty insulting...I've always loved the traditional built type cars, but some of these lately I'd love to see an "era" picture next to their 2017 build....yea, lots of us irritate the police...

Sent from my iPad using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.