Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage I’M A LOUVER NOT A FIGHTER… AT VINTAGE TORQUE FEST SHOW, DUBUQUE IOWA MAY 5TH & 6TH 2017

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 36cab, Mar 30, 2017.

1. 36cab

36cab
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Once again, the Hamb's very own Master of None will again be at this year's Vintage Torque Fest show punching louvers on his vintage louver press. Nate Gentry of Gentry Kustoms & Restoration will be happy to punch louvers in your sheet metal during the show. And it is only $1.50 per hole.

We will also have pre-punched aluminum panels for sale in three different sizes & various colors
    8" x 8" @ $10, 8" x 16" @ $20 and 16" x 16" @ $40.

All of the money raised from the pre-punched panels and the on-site louver punching will be donated to The Helping Hannah's Heart Foundation.

So bring in those hoods, panels, stop signs, Coke ice chests, etc. and have some louvers punched for a good price and a good cause.

Vintage Torque Fest * Friday May 5th & Saturday May 6th 2017 * Dubuque Iowa​

RICH B, bobwop and Speed~On like this.
  2. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

I always enjoy watching the guys set up to punch louvers. They are very careful and accurate.

Measure twice, punch once!

3. Mertaw

Mertaw

[​IMG]
    Punched my Jimmy finally gonna bring it to Vintage Torque Fest this year

“I feel sorry for people that don't drink, because when they wake up in the morning, that is the best they are going to feel all day-” ― Frank Sinatra

thefalconer and bobwop like this.
  4. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

not bringing the 40? won't be the same....

5. Mertaw

Mertaw

Thinking about bringing both, but I would have to talk my old man into driving for once!

“I feel sorry for people that don't drink, because when they wake up in the morning, that is the best they are going to feel all day-” ― Frank Sinatra

verno30 and bobwop like this.
  6. verno30

verno30
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I vote for both. You and your dad are great to visit with. Can't wait for the show!

bobwop likes this.
  7. verno30

verno30
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

1 week to go for a great event