Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

BF Goodrich 345 55 r 16 (pair) Brand New Never Used!!!

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by NorthBayArea, Mar 28, 2017.

1. NorthBayArea

NorthBayArea
    from Smyrna, DE

City: Clayton

State: Delaware
    Price: 1200.00
    I am selling a pair of NOS BF Goodrich Sport Truck radials size 345 55R 16. I have had these tires since they were brand new. They've NEVER been mounted or used in any way. I have stored them inside my house, sealed in large plastic bags. There is no dry rot, no wear, no "weather checking" or any other kind of issue with these tires. THEY ARE PERFECT!! Not even dusty!!

If you are searching for these tires then you already know exactly what you're looking at. These are the perfect size, shape, profile, height, and width to go on the back of any early Ford fenderless hot rod. Mounting them on a set of 16x10 - 12" ETIII, Halibrand, American, Real Rodders, etc instantly transforms your car in to the classic mid 60's through 70's Hot Rod!
    I have held on to and cared for these for a long time with my own hot rod plans in mind, but I think its time to let them go to someone who could put them to immediate use, and I'm not interested in splitting them up. I'm confident this is the nicest pair of these tires that has ever been offered for sale. There are no plans for anyone to reproduce these anytime soon, so while my price may seem high, you are not likely to find them anywhere else in pristine, new condition. The shipping will be free to the lower 48 states. International buyers will have to cover shipping.

Attached Files:

2. NorthBayArea

NorthBayArea
    from Smyrna, DE