Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

REDUCED $4,000 '26 T- Touring Project

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by stoggie, Jul 17, 2015.

1. City: Council Bluffs

State: Iowa
    Price: 4500
    REDUCED $4,000 1926 Ford Model T Touring Car

Body is in decent shape and will require some patch panels – as you would expect with a Model T in the Midwest. I have a complete set of "bear claw" style latches for all doors. I also have a set of front fenders that are marginal that can go with it. Model A grill shell.

Model A Chassis with Dropped Model A Axle from Okie Joe($300)-new kingpins installed. Speedway front spring($60) recessed in Model A cross-member to get a little lower. Vega box($200) with all new tire rods. Split wishbones on the front and rear. Coil-overs($450) for rear suspension on an 8” Ford. Chassis needs some final welding and then it is ready to go. Speedway Disc brakes($250) on front and drums rear – all new. Bolt pattern is 5x 4 ½”. Tires and wheels do not come with the car.

I have the Speedway motors chrome 16” tall windshield frame kit($900). There is a 350 Chevy in place – it was rebuilt before we removed from a truck. I figured I would open it up to make sure what we really had before starting it. Also, turbo 350 with B&M Shift kit and 2,800 stall converted. Great trans was behind a blown small block in another car for about 7,000 miles.

Downfall - no title, no tires & wheels and no top irons.

There are tons of new parts here – I cannot even recall all of them. Need the cash for a business venture. Asking $4,500( NOW $4,000) for it the way it is(minus tires & wheels) or deduct $800 for motor and transmission.
    This is a terrific start and will not take a ton of time or money to get it on the road. Bring cash and your trailer and I will dig around and see what other items I have. PM me for my phone number.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 19, 2016
  2. Back up for the weekend - found some more parts that will go with it.
    Chrome Edelbrock fuel pump, fuel filter, chrome pulleys, Cast Alum gauge from Vintage Speed....still finding stuff.

3. entertaining offers - $$ and ??

4. btt - packing it into storage if it does not go by the 26th.

5. This one is killing me. I keep thinking I am going to do something with it - it must need a new home to someone that can get this one back on the road.

6. Friday bump - may part out. PM me with your proposal, really need some cash for a new business.

7. may be willing to separate...

8. long weekend - make a trip and come get your new project!

9. back up for the weekend. Open to offers, parting out etc.

10. mid-week bump.

11. Need to make this one move - offers, part out, split. Need cash for business venture

12. Ready to part out - we can make a deal. I need to generate some cash. Not throwing it away just priced fairly for what is there.

13. my deal is coming together. Need cash - let me know.

14. last time then I am tearing it apart and I will piece it out.

15. Need business money. Found some more small parts but new - Wings gauges and some misc. Come make me an offer.

16. Closing on business purchase soon. Would like to make this one go.

17. Will separate. Sell body with windshield posts and some misc. parts.
    I will keep motor and trans. If you are serious pm me and make me an offer.