Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1949 chevy car- misc. parts for sale

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by POCKET, Nov 30, 2016.

1. City: la habra

State: California
    Price: 75
    i have some new and used parts available from a 1949 and 1950 chevy sports coupe project i had started and now getting back around to finishing up, thinking some of my parts that I'm not using can help someone else out .. heres what i got, if interested best way is to shoot me a text message and i can send pics and any other info 562.394.2074 thx aaron

id prefer local pick up unless you want cover the shipping cost

* 1950 chevy -complete running 216 engine and 3 speed trans with rear end - complete drivetrain is coming out of this car in the next few weeks. you can come test drive it and see it run in the car if interested before it gets yanked out. car has original 70k miles, very clean. $500 o.m.o for complete deal

* 1949-52 chevy lower rocker stainless trim, left and right side . brand new, still in wrapper. $150 bux

* limeworks polished stainless steering column with safety shifter set up. brand new, never used $450

* brand new 4" drop leaf springs from jamco ... cost $469 at the time, selling for $350

* 3" lowering blocks, 1.75 wide, aluminum blocks with bolts and hardware. new in box still from the car shop . $70bux

*c-notch kit from gambino $100 bux

1949 chevy , ash tray and clock unit from dash. in decent shape. $50 bux

misc stainless trim from 1949 sports coupe - price varies

thanks for lookin

2. 216 engine with trans is sold

Lowering blocks are sold