Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage 2017 Roundup Roll Call --LSRU--

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by PurdueSD, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Well, we are about a month out and i am getting really excited. Noticed there wasn't much chatter, so i figured maybe i should start some!

Whose going?
    Whatchu bringing!

Stop by and say hi, I'll be in the bathtub with the white top...

IMG_7013.JPG

straykatkustoms, Tim, Jet96 and 3 others like this.
  2. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I wish we were going this year but the trips last year killed the budget for going on long trips this year and I'm not going until I have something to take for show and tell.
    Wife's family lives in Central Texas between Waco and Austin and Blanco. That gives and added incentive to go.

3. Luke S.

Luke S.
    from Ocala, Fl.

Might be a last minute decision for me. What hotels are people staying at? Is there a host hotel?

Sent from my XT1030 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

4. 48stude

48stude

Looks SUPER cool with the top and side curtains. Bill

PurdueSD likes this.

5. I think youre going to have to search around a bit at this point. The stuff downtown and close to south congress was filling up about a month ago when i booked.

Thanks, Really excited about it!

6. nice build there....y'all come on down and spend yr money.....and this is the third thread started on the 2017 LSRU....can't have enough !

PurdueSD likes this.
  7. move it on up!

One week closer!
    Who's pumped?

8. j3harleys

j3harleys

My grandson and I are are leaving Monday the 3rd. Everyone else is flying in on Thursday. My grandson is planing the route by the Whataburger Locations. Going to be a fun trip.

PurdueSD and lothiandon1940 like this.
  9. Daniel Goldman

Daniel Goldman

Hopefully driving my 58 iH pickup. If not it will get trailered and cruise around town. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

10. 3Deuce40

3Deuce40
    from Colorado

Leaving on the 5th with a couple of buddies. Be there Thursday for the BBQ

11. I'll be there as a vendor in the swap meet area. Look for the big banner that says "Shift Knob Museum" with a tall, dark and unsanitary dude inside. I'm a one man operation and don't get much chance to walk about so come see me if you can. I'm building a '52 Chevy panel truck to haul my goods but it won't be ready for the road until the end of the year. I will have some photos, though. So I'm rodless for now and will just do the Round Up.

Last year I got a room at the Bates Motel but I think I'll make the drive back home to New Braunfels, TX like I've done in the past. That's my plan and I might stick to it.

12. image.jpeg Will be driving my Henry 32 cabriolet with Flatmotor about 100 miles each way.Arrive Fri a.m. And drive back Sat p.m. The cabriolet pictured will be FOR SALE! 979-595-7324 cell.

55styleliner and exterminator like this.
  13. j3harleys

j3harleys

Was going to leave yesterday morning but things happen, So will be heading this morning. Safe and trouble free travels to everyone going. See you down there.

14. 55styleliner

55styleliner

My thrash is over and I will be there!!

IMG_0239.JPG

exterminator likes this.