Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1958 Chevrolet Apache Shortbed Fleetside Pickup Truck with Bed Trim

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Ball and Chain, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Ball and Chain

Ball and Chain
    from Nor Cal

City: Bay Area

State: California
    Price: 5000
    Up for sale I have a 1958 Short bed Fleetside Chevrolet Apache it does has the rare stainless bed trim everybody in looking for. It is 283 with a three on the tree. It currently is sitting on stock rims. Its a perfect truck if you are looking for a patina look. Unfortunately the cab is a little far gone and will need to be swapped out which is easy and they pop up all time. Basically swap out the cab for a nice Big Window cab and you have the ultimate Apache on the Cheap. This is a very hard to find model and you could have nice truck with all the rare stuff with a little bit of effort and TLC. It has been sitting for a long time. It does fire up and ive driven around the block a few times. Needs some work to be a driver.

Please Don't Email asking me about selling the bed trim separate. The list of people is too long already. Buy the truck keep the trim and resell it if you'd like, but please don't ask.

$4000 or best offer or will take partial trade for flathead speed parts or 30's ford stuff
    Is out of the DMV System but i have old regi and will give you bill of sale

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
  2. Ball and Chain

Ball and Chain
    from Nor Cal

3. Ball and Chain

Ball and Chain
    from Nor Cal

4k bttt

Avgas likes this.
  4. Ball and Chain