Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Test , attempt 2post pic of mite moves!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RODIST, Mar 20, 2017.

1. RODIST

RODIST

Max Gearhead likes this.
  2. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

3. night time trailer pickup.......mmmmmmm.....you got papers boy?

4. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

5. Honest.. it followed me home, the poor thing looked lost and neglected, I was going to post flyers first thing in the morning...

6. RODIST

RODIST

Hi, that's " , NITE MOVES"!! Not mite moves!!,..& NOOOO
    MIDNITE AUTO MOVES! ( I'm trying to quit those!!)..

Yes , new acquisition. It's a '39 Standard, from California , Formerly of Texas. It's nice and dry!!
    It's P O purchased it from a dealer "north of Huston", where it had had its engine rebuilt. PO stored it for 12 yrs in a nice new garage while he decided his build details...which included buying a Morrison chassis,..which is as far as the build went.

The nitetime delivery has to do with the transporter hauling it on a 70 (+/-) foot long Tractor Trailer rig , to my residential area workshop,... where there are already a couple too many covered up project cars... sooo when the driver called to arrange delivery,
    & offered the nite option I took it, rather than the option of unloading during daytime busy traffic which we'd block for a while.

Nite time delivery is risky!
    As obviously it's difficult to see any damages that may have occurred in transit.

Sooo yea , she was " lost & neglected "as Verbal kint
    Observed,... but she's been rescued !! So I won't be posting any flyers!!!, I will be posting some pictures!!

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app