Register now to get rid of these ads!

History Marvin lee

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by oldstriper, Nov 22, 2008.

1. oldstriper

oldstriper
    Member Emeritus

Marvin Lee ran the City of Pasadena lakester/streamliner in the 40s and 50s. He owned a custom Car lot on Colorado Blvd. in Pasadena, Calif about a block from Pasadena High School into the early 60s.

I would appreciate any information on him or contact information to his family. Thanks-

2. speedtool

speedtool
    BANNED

3. Patrick Major

Patrick Major

Hi, Don't have any info on Marvin but an old friend of mine "Puffy" Puffer drove for him.

4. Homey, This thread is 8 and 1/2 yrs. old and the op hasn't been on here in 3 and 1/2 years!:rolleyes:

hrm2k and paintslinger805 like this.

5. That's funny. It's to bad the op isn't around any more. My 86 year old grandpa was in the Pasadena roaster club with Marvin. He still can remember that car running on the dry lakes with him running right after.

lothiandon1940 and kidcampbell71 like this.
  6. Hell my grandpa might be the last alive Pasadena roadster club original member left.

lothiandon1940 and kidcampbell71 like this.
  7. His son Larry was a pretty fair striper.
    1957 marvins black plymouth with Chrysler fins was one of favorite local customs

302GMC likes this.