Register now to get rid of these ads!

OKAY, Explain Your Avatar!.................

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Cargo, Jan 27, 2012.

1. LOU WELLS

LOU WELLS
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from IDAHO

Just my olde egg truck going to town for more car parts and domestic beer.... SIEBERT 2014 006.JPG

Stogy, BigO, lothiandon1940 and 6 others like this.
  2. Larry W

Larry W
    from kansas

Really !! says it all

Stogy, BigO, Ron Funkhouser and 3 others like this.
  3. Durbinspeedshop

Durbinspeedshop
    from Missouri

4. Thats me washing the new FJ Holden.

5. I do modeling professionally. Mostly tight underwear and speedo type stuff. This is a shot from my portfolio.

6. The37Kid

The37Kid

[QUOTE I change avatars once inna while , currently it is the rear view of my 33 Fordor Vicky C400[/QUOTE]

It is OK with me if you change avatars, as long as your back yard is in the photo, must be great to wake up to that view every morning. Bob

7. Mighty Mac in Winter- Mackinaw Bridge taken from Mackinaw City MI side-

Attached Files:

Ron Funkhouser and loudbang like this.
  8. bowie

bowie
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

9. funny I was going to change mine soon as I was getting tired of it....I was looking for a 56 Chevy as I had parted out a good old friends parents 56 wagon that had a hard hit in the rear and was parked in the late 60's.....so I had a nice front end and other good stock stuff.....this hardtop had been down Mexico way and had a bunch of tags and serial #'s on it which kinda peaked my interest.....sadly it was a mess all around and went down the road after I drug it home and sold it.....

Stogy, Ron Funkhouser and loudbang like this.
  10. Still miss that chicken... And Lucky Strikes

11. graveyardsledder

graveyardsledder

My avatar is me sitting on top of a big diesel truck after rebuilding and bulletproofing the engine. It's a fun picture, and I take time everyday to enjoy the small things.

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

Ron Funkhouser and loudbang like this.
  12. 55willys

55willys

Mine is the first product that I made for my business (Highway 101 Rod and Custom). It is a wide five adapter cover that is cast out of aluminum to look like a rear wide five hub right down to the axle nut an cotter pin. Since then I have expanded my product line but that first part that I manufactured still holds a place of fondness in my memory. If you need anything that I offer check out my products in my website below in my signature file.

13. ironrodder

ironrodder

Not my car. Was lucky enough to crew on it some. Belonged to Len Silvers. I spent more time in Super Stock. Vietnam got in the way of chasing around the country match racing.
    Probably change this avatar soon.

14. Danny Brown

Danny Brown

My youngest daughter in last season's junior dragster. It was our "starter car." It ran 8.5 / 75 mph in the 1/8 mile. I am just finishing the build on our second car and because Hannah turns 13 years-old in May, it is a 7.90 car and will run about 84 mph (maximum allowable speed for junior dragsters.) We have a blast.

15. sailingadventure

sailingadventure

_MG_9009.jpg Just my Bonneville style Belly Tank street Car.

16. loudbang

loudbang

Right turn Clyde!!

17. Dino 64

Dino 64
    from Virginia

The day I picked up my 31 coupe. The PO is driving it onto the trailer.

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

18. I got mine out of an old Rodder's Digest magazine. Lance Sorchik took a photo of the UFO at the Nats East. And then he did this cartoon drawing of it for the magazine. I just liked it, and used it. 005.jpg

19. A friend texted me a pic he saw on Instagram from a photographer (TWIG). He took a pic of me and my wife booting around Wildwood on TROG weekend. Thought that was cool. ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1489241596.069418.jpg

20. Walked over that bridge a long long time ago. Creepy walking on the open steel grids ( for the snow )and seeing the water way down below. Rode a bike twice around Mackinaw Island as well.

21. donno

donno

Found it, bought it and built it. defintly HAMB friendly.

22. dreracecar

dreracecar
    from so-cal

Building a car for some washed up-has been "B" movie actor Showboat2Assembly2.jpg

23. Barn Find

Barn Find
    from Missouri

Stogy and loudbang like this.
  24. GasserTodd

GasserTodd

My 9.95 second 145 mph street legal t bucket when it was a 11.0 second street legal t bucket, before it became wall fodder 4 years ago this weekend. RIP Impact 3.jpg

Stogy, chryslerfan55, clunker and 5 others like this.
  25. Moselli

Moselli

My High School yearbook picture...

Stogy, clunker, Montana1 and 2 others like this.
  26. landseaandair

landseaandair
    from phoenix

Fastest liner ever built and still exists. Very interesting story too. From it's builder to it's then classified details and top speed. Carried pretty much every major name of the era including the U.S. Drag team to England.

Stogy and loudbang like this.
  27. tred

tred

i don't understand the question...

28. My Mysterion clone. Also sub in my '36 Willys gasser daily driver.
    D3-4 rear2.jpg

29. Baumi

Baumi
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

My friend Mike took some pictures for his Kustom Car Magazine and was nice enough to let me have some copies of his shots... The 34 Plymouth is gone now, but the 56 is still here.
    1934-plymouth-07.jpg 1956-chevrolet-bel-air-01.jpg 17424_445447372214808_1485225154_n.jpg