Register now to get rid of these ads!

Last Hemi Model A Coupe update for now....Made it to the Lonestar Roundup!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bass, Apr 3, 2006.

1. Jeem

Jeem
    Alliance Vendor

Way to go, Brian! Nice work, evil phukkin car.

2. monsterflake

monsterflake

chisenhall's stude has one of the greatest exhaust notes ever, and if he's not jaded enough by that to compliment your own noise, that must be a hell of racket! are the hamb drags on your agenda this year?

3. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

I like 7 inches of love myself. hahahhaaa

4. I wish I could have watched you driving it down the freeway, that must have felt good.
    Congratulations on the Kontinentals pick, I think that one is the most
    prestigious of them all.

Here's a shot from last night before you started up that Ghetto Ass car and
    woke the neighbors.

5. Dakota

Dakota
    from Beulah, ND

nothing like the sound of a High Compression Hemi... I love it Bass.

6. Bass

Bass
    from Dallas, TX

Thanks for the pic Tyler. The neighbors fucking HATE my car. Apparently they all go to bed before 10:30. :confused: :D

7. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

That guy in the picture has a nice ass....Thank god I rememberd to put on my boxers.

8. bluebrian

bluebrian
    from dallas

When I showed up tot he shop your parents had jsut gotten there with the trailer and you went and fired the motor up for them.

After you shut it down your mom said, in a way that all mothers do, "Now honey, you be careful with that thing". That gave me a good laugh.

Now get to work on Jay's bike.

-b

9. Brian....missed ya. Maybe next year I'll decide to attend the roundup before having dinner friday night....in Omaha!
    Drove all night Friday and hit Austin at about noon, Saturday...had to hit the motel room for a few hours sleep before hangin at the Continental Saturday night. I met Big Rick and a buncha other people and I really wanted to meet you...next year.

10. plan9

plan9

congrats man, be proud, very proud.

11. Congradulations Brian, That video clip sounds pretty cool to me! I gotta get busy on my 34 so I can have that groovy special feeling again. Take a break now and catch your breath.-Dale

12. 67Imp.Wagon

67Imp.Wagon

Congrats on that Knotinetals pick. Buzzard told me you got 14 out of 15 votes. He said he always votes for his own car.:D

I think the real caption for that picture of you and Big Ric is

"YOU HAD TO GO AND GET A HEMI TO TRY AND BEAT ME DID'NT YOU"

I can't take any credit on helping on that car. All I did was rob a few headlight so you did'nt get busted by the Austin PD. And when you left Friday and he told you to turn on your lights all I could think was, I hope they still work.

And I heard the story of when you got home and I guess the next run of shirts will say "Bass Ghetto Ass Kustoms"

Your car RULES and EVIL is gay

Had a great weekend.

13. DRD57

DRD57

One of the highlights of the weekend for me was seeing/hearing you rolling down Congress in the massive traffic Staurday night. That car sounds bitchin.

There's no need to apologize for the things that aren't done yet. Your craftsmanship and talent are very evident in the things that you have completed.

14. Radshit

Radshit

I'm with Don....I was there watching you pull in to the Kontinental Club.......words cannot explain that sight!.......Congradulations, way bitching car.....another legend.

15. Dat Dirty Rat

Dat Dirty Rat

Bass- PLEASE do a soundclip like the famous JimmyWhite!

16. Django

Django
    from Chicago

I'm glad I got to see it in person. No picture can do it justice when it is rumbling past you! Sorry I didn't get to chat more.

17. JEB

JEB

We saw you Friday afternoon in stop-and-go traffic on the I-35 service road. There's an endless line of quiet well behaved cars, and right in the middle there's this silver ball of aggression, bucking and snorting and shivering and popping like it's about to start biting people.

Congrats on winning the Kontinentals pick.

18. D.W.

D.W.
    from Austin Tx.

Dude, your coupe sounds so good. It's indescribeable. Obviously you are a man of many talents so........if you could just figure out a way to bottle that sound and mix it w/ the smell of race gas..................$$$$$$$$$$$:D

19. Jai

Jai
    from Dallas, Tx

Anytime Brian.

And it's definitely no comparison. You just can't quite feel the sound the way I did while I was recording.

(I'm harboring a not-so-secret crush on this car you know)

20. flatoz

flatoz

been watching this car thru the build,

kick arse man.

and that video clip is great too.

21. oaktree

oaktree

Purely Awsome ride. I have been watching your progress, it has been a dream. I noticed in the thread that you are using octane booster. I have a tremenous amount of experience in running super high compression motors and supercharged/turbo engines on the street and must tell you the octane boosters don't do much. What works the very best is to mex the appropriate amount of VP 109 (unleaded, racing fuel)in with premium gasoline. That way you can taylor the octane you need for your compression ratio. This will also result in amazing improvements in performance!!!!

22. krupanut

krupanut

Had to be one of the quickest picks in history.

Usally we get a list of about 5 or 6 cars from everyone, then we sit and compare notes.

This year everyone just said "Bass".

Everything you do is top notch Brian.

23. buzzard

buzzard
    Alliance Member

Yeah, we usually have to walk around in small groups a couple of times to narrow it down. Not this year. Everybody knew right away. The closest I heard was 2 guys listed you and the Lunar Lander as their top two. (Still can't believe it didn't get a pick)

The funny part was Shaun, Steve, Me and somebody else had all just voted for "Bass's Coupe" right away, when Gene walked up. He was like, "I really like that bare metal HEMI coupe". (doesn't read that funny, but you had to be there)

Anyhow, Jimmy White is still way more adorable. And you'd better get some big ass tires by October.

24. hankcash

hankcash

I couldn't help but to crawl underneath...
    You need to put mirrors underneath.
    Maybe even some foam around the tires and a velvet rope.
    hc

Attached Files:

25. Mere pictures -- and I took plenty -- don't do it justice. You have to hear the sinister hemi cackle from this sumbitch to understand how flat out EPIC it is.

Brian Bass, you are a ruler.