Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Any HAMBERS in trouble with West Coast storms?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by dirty old man, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Yeah. People may get the impression that we care about each other......

2. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

HUSSEY, I sincerely hope you are trying to be funny, unsuccessfully I might add. This thread is not about the weather, it's about the HAMBERS in danger of losing their homes, their jobs, their very lives due to these storms. And true HAMBers do care, I assure you.
    That's all I'm saying on this subject and I hope everybody else just ignores this little exchange because if too much more is said about what you said the thread will be in danger of beig deleted.

Stogy and gimpyshotrods like this.
  3. feel for any of you guys in a weather's pass.....the central guys around Mo/MS had it bad last yr....we just know it ain't easy these storms........and if we have to involve the insurance man.....

4. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

Appearedon news on TV this AM that flooding is still increasing.

5. LBCD

LBCD

Damn...you guys up north are getting the worst of it. We have been lucky down here for the exception of downed trees and power outages and I apologize for my lawn comment...my sarcasm backfired :(

Hope you all get through this rough time. Unfortunately we go through this every 8-10 years or so and this year I gotta say has been the worst I've seen in a long time.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
    BigDogSS and jnaki like this.
  6. HUSSEY

HUSSEY

My bad...I guess I didn't see it that way. At first I just saw an off topic featured thread, I've been there and had them beat up on and deleted. I too hope folks are doing okay, whether they are HAMB members or not, and not living downstream of some claped out dam.

7. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

Thx Hussey, for coming back and setting things straight:)

8. jim snow

jim snow

All tho this thread is about the weather.More importantly it's about fellow H.A.M.B.ers. As someone that went thru A hurricane last October it was A great feeling that this family showed concern. Snowman

9. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

Ive been trying to contact the guy that bought my roadster. He is right in the middle of it I think. Sure hope all my work and all his money doesnt float away.Not enough water than too much.It has been a topsy turvy winter for sure.

10. I delivered & picked up another one in the Portland, Or area on Sunday the 19th. I then proceeded down I-5 all the way down to Bakersfield & made a left on I- 40. The heavy rain & 50mph wind gusts definitely made me pay attention! The enclosed trailer felt it for sure, luckily it was a head wind & not a cross wind. It was so bad I had a hard time walking back to the truck from the rest area bathroom. I saw some amazing amounts of standing water. Luckily the interstate stayed clear!