Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Fender Skirt Identification Needed

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Plymouth Coupe, Feb 3, 2017.

1. Plymouth Coupe

Plymouth Coupe

Can someone tell me what the fender skirts shown below fit. I bought these for a 1937 Plymouth coupe but, these are to tall and hang below the bottom edge of the fender. See photos. Does anyone have a set to fit a 1937 Plymouth that they would sell or trade? Thanks and God Bless

fenderskirt15a.jpg fenderskirt15b.jpg fenderskirt16.jpg fenderskirt17.jpg

2. 302GMC

302GMC
    from Idaho

Desoto or Chrysler

3. Squablow

Squablow

Those skirts are from an Airflow, like 302GMC said, Chrysler or Desoto. If you do a quick Google search for Airflow fender skirts you will see many sets the same.

One bonus is that those are pretty valuable and the set you have are in real good shape so you should be able to sell them for a pretty good price and hopefully buy what you need with money to spare.

Or, fuck it, cut down the height some and run them, it's custom and they're damn good looking.

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  4. Ruben Cruz

Ruben Cruz

5. Ruben Cruz

Ruben Cruz

Squablow don't know what he's talking about!! Those are no Airflo's, come on Blow. I sold them to him and I don't understand why in the hell he bought them!! They are 35-36 Desoto/Chrysler Airstream's and 35-36 Dodge/Plymouth you would think before spending big $ you would know what years fit your car. My listing did not say 37 at all, that's some funny shit!

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017