Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects 1951 Chevrolet Styleline Build Thread

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by nitrousnutter, Feb 2, 2013.

1. nitrousnutter

nitrousnutter

2. nitrousnutter

nitrousnutter

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

So here's a few recent pics, she's in the Bodyshop now for the 2 door conversion alls going well so I'm pleased

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

lowcoe and seanbelushi like this.
  3. nitrousnutter

nitrousnutter

This build is still happening but on hold house purchase has put her on hold for a while but I will still get her done

4. nitrousnutter

nitrousnutter

Well she’s still as above after getting let down by a friends shop I’ve had her in storage for the last 6 months and now just secured a small workshop for her, I have a few jobs to do over the winter on my 66 GMC C1000 and hopefully in the spring I’ll get started and finish my long awaiting in the wings project. Here’s to all the projects that have been on hold and let’s all make 2021 a time for better things both project world and in life

5. nitrousnutter

nitrousnutter

6. nitrousnutter

nitrousnutter

Well it’s been far far too long making any progress on my 51, I’m just tidying my shop and will hopefully be able to start her again very soon, I’ve slacked way too long with this project, i have a long way to go but will keep the updates coming

7. OldStyle

OldStyle

Any updates on the build ? I have been a silent follower for many years and I love the build thread