Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage The official 2017 Sacramento Autoama Suede Palace Thread

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by axle, Jan 12, 2017.

1. axle

axle
    from Drag City

Hi everyone , This is the official 2017 Sacramento Autorama Suede Palace thread,

The dates for the 67th annual Sacramento Autorama are February 17-19 , 2017 . And the 'Suede Palace' is going to be another great event.

Like last year we will be having the outside "Suede Drive-In" and welcome everyone that doesn't have a car inside the event to participate. TRADITIONAL ROD & KULTURE Magazine continues to be the sponsor of the building.
    We are reserving vendor spaces as I type this, but there are spots left . Those interested be sure to contact us asap. Applications for the car show part of the 'Suede Palace' are coming in steadily, and the building is already 1/2 full. Car Clubs like the POORBOYS , ROAD LORDS, SATANS CHAUFFEURS , ROAD KNIGHTS, BEATNIKS, DAGMARS, REELERS, VILLAINS, SKULLS (just to name a few) are attending, as well as many Custom Rod shops from all over Northern California.

ENTERTAINMENT:

Friday February 17th - live DJ'ing all day until 8:00 p.m.

Saturday February 18th - 'The Show-Men' - Amazing authentic Surf from southern California - 12:00pm - 12:30 p.m. , then again from 1:00 - 1:30 p.m.

'Mitch Polzak & the Royal Deuces' - Amazing Rockabilly, Honky Tonk, & Bluegrass - from 5:00pm - 6:00 p.m.

Suede Palace Awards Ceremony with many car club's & business' participating - 6:00 p.m.

Sunday February 19th - The 'Hank Biggs & The Hardtops' - Great nostalgic Rock & Roll from the Sacramento area - 12:00 noon - 12:30 p.m. , then again from 1:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.

I'll be be DJ'ing autorama-logo.jpg photo.jpg 100_8681-1.jpg IMG_1294.JPG 1455159757729.jpeg all weekend long.

2. Jim Bouchard

Jim Bouchard

3. wait....no "Thunderbolts" ?

4. Can't wait. I will be there with my 54 and a friend's 53, both Chevys.
    Any shop parties?
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

chryslerfan55 likes this.

5. Blue Collar Customs is having theirs on Friday night.

File Jan 30, 8 36 23 PM.jpeg