Register now to get rid of these ads!

1954 Pontiac Pathfinder

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TairyHesticles, Aug 14, 2012.

1. My tail lights are all smashed up and broken, I need to buy new ones. I can take a picture still though if you'd like? They're kinda there! Haha.

I've been trying to work on little things every day as best as I can. When there's some progress worth showing ill post more pictures.

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

2. dualquadpete

dualquadpete

It would likely help out our American "Cousins" see what we are saying about the Tail lights. I "threw" a lot of people off in West Virginia last mth at car show. when they looked at the back & did some "head scratching"

3. dualquadpete

dualquadpete

Up here the cost to do a US Ponch engine is about 3 times the cost of a SBC. Found that out when I rebuilt the 389 in the 64 Catalina. Thats why I stuck with the SBC in the Torpedo back & being a Cdn Pontiac thay used Chevy's from 55 on up!! Your engine looks alot like my 64

Attached Files:

4. [​IMG]

That's the best picture I could get on my way out the door today. I'll obviously need replacements but this is the better of the two! :rolleyes:

As ya can tell we got a little bit of snow but its been a fairly mild winter!
    [​IMG]

Not much for progress to report, I've just been taking my time learning how to properly use a hammer and dolly and prepping the floor to be patched up!

5. lordairgtar

lordairgtar

Did this project ever come to fruition? Would like to see if it was finished and what he did.

6. Roughshod Rod

Roughshod Rod

7. Steve marlow

Steve marlow

Do you still have this and how is project going ?