Register now to get rid of these ads!

Looking for my first Build

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Last Hoorah, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Last Hoorah

Last Hoorah

I know it's not a traditional rod.But I'm interested to find out where my "40" Ford Sedan ended up . Sold it locally a few years back when I got into traditional rods. I just heard it was sold again to someone in Texas.Was wondering if any one has seen it lately? Painted Spruce pearl metallic , White interior ,with Budnik wheels. Here is a couple of pics of it.

Attached Files:

2. chaddilac

chaddilac

Dang! I would've kept it and changed wheels and door panels and threw a new steering wheel and drove it!

3. That was your FIRST build?! Geez, what have you ended up building since??

4. Last Hoorah

Last Hoorah

Yea,that's when I had some bucks. Alot of water been over the dam since that build!

5. lawman

lawman

That ride is very very nice.I would be looking for it too !!!!

6. Last Hoorah

Last Hoorah

I found out the car went to Michigan to vangaurd auto sales.Called them and they would only tell me it went to Texas.

7. F&J

F&J

.. I just read this dig on another post... "What's the matter with you!, now go sit in the corner":D

Geez, that is beautiful, I love the color with the chrome. I agree, a few tiny quick changes and it would make everyone here happy.

8. Last Hoorah

Last Hoorah

Still looking for my "40" Ford Sedan. I guess no one has spotted it. Like I mentioned before it was last sold by Vanguard motor Sales in Plymouth Michigan. If anyone knows of them and can get some ifo on where it went would be highly appreciated

9. Good luck on finding it what a sharp ride

10. Last Hoorah

Last Hoorah

Still looking! The new owner must not drive it much?
    40 sedan.jpg

Attached Files:

11. low budget

low budget
    from Central Ky

It would suck to hafta play there game but Vanguard might be able to get it back for ya for the rite price or a finders fee.
    I doubt its buyer/seller confidentiality, I would say they just wont help unless they are getting something out of it.

I hope you can find it, the rite person might be able to help you locate it if you still have a vin #

Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
  12. Last Hoorah

Last Hoorah

Been a few years now, haven't heard anything. Just wondering if anyone has seen it?
    like I mentioned before, suppose to be in the Texas area.
    Thanks again