Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Our Beloved TOMMY has passed away.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 41hemi, Jan 27, 2017.

1. AV8 Dave

AV8 Dave

Yes, I also always checked out Tommy's post responses which, over the years, added greatly to my automotive knowledge. He was a wealth of information. I'm sure he's up there shooting the shit with 3WLarry, AV8Paul, C9 and the others who have left us. They're all just waiting for the rest of us to show up. God speed Tommy! Regards, Dave.

59BuickWagon and lothiandon1940 like this.
  2. RIP Tommy, sorry to hear this.

3. 3340

Condolences to family and all who knew Tommy, he will be missed!

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  4. Clik

Clik

Tommy had part of the old Mighty Mo sign from when the place was torn down. I offered to buy it but he said it had too many memories. Will someone who knows his family please make sure it isn't thrown away and that they understand the importance to him. Maybe one of his sons will keep the history alive.

5. yep....he was one in a million....have fun up there Tommy !

6. Such a neat guy with a ton of knowledge he was more than willing to share with everyone. I particularly enjoyed all of his posts of vintage speed equipment, much of which was part of his own collection. Enjoyed talking to him at the Revival, York or Rockabily Reunion in East Hartford where he proudly showed off his HAMB Topper still covered in mud in mid July. R.I.P. Tommy we'll all miss you! DSC01277.JPG

lothiandon1940, Stogy and mad mikey like this.
  7. Gee Bob, all you had to do was turn around on 7/16/05 and you would have met a HAMB legend! DSC01357.JPG

8. Tommy at the HAMB Meet and Greet 7/16/05 at the Road Agents Rumble, second from the left. R.I.P Tommy DSC01356.JPG

lothiandon1940, Stogy and mad mikey like this.
  9. So long Tommy, R.I.P.:( Thanks for all he did here on the HAMB, Prayer going out to his family. Its nice to see you guys posting the pics of Tommy enjoying himself .

pat59 and lothiandon1940 like this.
  10. s55mercury66

s55mercury66
    from SW Wyoming

I really enjoyed his posts about the Mighty Mo days and PG County, along with his other posts. Rest in Peace, Tommy.

11. Tommy's Studebaker powered truck. IMG_4827.jpg

12. Louie

Louie
    from NJ

RIP Tommy...

13. RODIST

RODIST

14. RODIST

RODIST

15. J'st Wandering

J'st Wandering

Another time when I check in here and find another part of the HAMB community is gone. So sorry to see. I only knew him through this site but appreciated his posts.

RIP Tommy, you are missed.

Neal

16. God Bless! RIP

17. lippy

lippy
    from Ks

I never personally knew Tommy but always enjoyed his posts. Godspeed Tommy and condolences to his family and friends. Good job with the pictures guys. Lippy

18. Cyclone Kevin

Cyclone Kevin
    Alliance Vendor

First off Godspeed and RIP Tommy. Gonna miss reading your words. You were a wealth of history and information, Thank you for your time while you were here.

Educate me on Tommy's Roadster, For some reason I seem to remember it being banger powered.
    I also seem to remember that it was once a body that a friend out here owned.

I remember going to a warehouse in. L. A.- Vernon and cracking open the crate, I think Mike sold the body to Tommy or someone in between.

I hope that roadster went to a good home.

19. noboD

noboD

I talked to Tommy a few times Good memories. I hope he goes home with his special self proclaimed ASSHOLE hat. You are missed Tommy.

20. volvobrynk

volvobrynk
    from Denmark

Rip and Godspeed

21. oh no.....this is totally unexpected. I'll miss Tommy's posts for sure.....

22. Oh man, just saw this. Such sad news to start a Sunday. I was really pulling for him. For the last few years he was really battling bad health. He'd have a set back but bounce back. I guess they really needed another great hot rod guy in heaven, because we lost a great one here.
    My deepest condolences to all his family, HAMB family and friends.
    Vaya con Dios Tommy. We'll miss you..........E

23. flatoz

flatoz

Damn, not what I wanted to read first thing in the morning. R.I.P Tommy.

24. woodbutcher

woodbutcher

RIP Tommy.God speed.
    Leo

25. So sad, RIP Tommy

26. Cosmo49

Cosmo49

27. We lost a fellow car club member, a fellow HAMB member, a friend, an absolutely good guy, and a helluva hot rodder. He will be missed by all who knew him and many who didn't. RIP.

28. by reading his posts he surely was a great guy. sorry to hear this,
    rest in peace, dude.

29. Baumi

Baumi
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

That´s very sad news. Seems like he has been on here forever and I always liked reading his posts...