Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical can someone please identify??

Discussion in 'Traditional Customs' started by STUNNED MULLET, Jan 26, 2017.

1. STUNNED MULLET

STUNNED MULLET
    from Fresno

HI All, can someone tell me what this is? looks like a Cadillac front grill, but the headlights have me thrown off.. has to be 38-39.. something..

Attached Files:

chryslerfan55 and kidcampbell71 like this.
  2. squirrel

squirrel

39 pontiac Deluxe 8

Tim likes this.
  3. STUNNED MULLET

STUNNED MULLET
    from Fresno

yep.. just googled it.. you are right.. thanks!

4. STUNNED MULLET

STUNNED MULLET
    from Fresno

man.. I really like those fenders with that grille in it.. he wants 300 for the whole thing... might see if I can just grab those!!

5. nice Buick in the back ground................what else lurks in that place?

6. STUNNED MULLET

STUNNED MULLET
    from Fresno

don't know... YET!! I was talking with a guy on a possible trade on a motor I am looking for, and he put me on to this guy... I am going to Turlock this weekend for the swap meet, and was going to pass through to see what he has.. hopefully I have money left when I get to him.. LOL...

7. metalman

metalman

I built a 39 Ponco for a customer a while back, I thought the grill was beautiful. He opted for no front bumper, 5 pieces of cast pot metal, told him to be damn careful where he parked, would sure hate to find a replacement. Those grill pieces are probably worth some $$$ to a guy needing them.
    I thought the headlights and tail lights were cool, pretty classy with the trim on top.

8. I knew a guy who had a '39 Pontiac running a 396 and dual quads ( read : wicked fast), so much so that he often went at least 15 miles under the speed limit.

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app