Register now to get rid of these ads!

1954 Dodge Royal...any parts for these?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rockabilly-medic, Jun 29, 2013.

1. rockabilly-medic

rockabilly-medic

Grabbed me another new ride... 54 Royal two door... Googled the Web for parts..with very little luck..even did a search on here for owners of the 54 Dodges...again no luck.. Anybody specialize in these year cars?

1372492951711.jpg

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

Attached Files:

2. COUPES

COUPES
    from England

Try Atlas Obsolete Auto parts, if they're still around? They did a blue book with all years parts and people that didn't have email. Cool project! What are your plans?

3. rockabilly-medic

rockabilly-medic

thanks for the info... it's a daily driver, small block 350 with a 350 trans and a Ford rear end, (not a 9). Wife doesn't dig the bare metal look so finish up the small cancer repair and get it one color. Probably not gonna chop it, (holding off to do that on the shoebox). finish up the floor repair and change out the gas tank to from the spun aluminum that's in the tank to a Mustang tank. Looking for some ideas for the grill, run some skirts and then a full interior job. I like how this Chevy looks.[​IMG]

4. Nonstop

Nonstop
    from CA

Have a 54 4 door DD. What are you looking for for it? Atlas, Andy Bernbaum, and Kanter have many parts for these. If you are looking for tune up or general maintanence stuff, I have had best luck looking for parts for a 54 Coronet.

If looking for floor panels, I think rock auto of all places had them.

By the way, any more pictures?

5. rockabilly-medic

rockabilly-medic

Apparently i like the picture of the left rear..i do have more..thanks for the info..

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

Attached Files:

6. albert hernandez

albert hernandez
    from humble tx

hey bro i have a 54 dodge royal n i have extra parts

7. scotts52

scotts52

Got me a 54 Dodge 4 door myself. I'm the 2nd owner. Aftermarket A/C. Would like to get it back on the road.

8. sprint3

sprint3

000_1453.JPG Old post...but here is mine...looking for some dash parts

9. sprint3

sprint3

And now I need a sample of an old rear windshield seal so I can try and match it to some universal seal...Anybody?