Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Was told this is a 1938 Terraplane

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 10secterror, Nov 23, 2014.

1. tinsled

tinsled

Got to love the Graham styling - No compromises! Every piece of bright work is reasoned by the body form.
    The headlights are amazing piece of art. They must have been expensive to make.
    Today no-one would even dream to take this risk to realize the vision. No one dares.

2. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" That red custom convertible thingy could park in my toy box anytime. COOL!

brEad, kiwijeff and bet on black like this.
  3. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

While I find this to be a beautiful deco inspired design that ground pounding makes it look like a body for sale. For some reason I'm whistleing the Jetsons tune looking at that...the black one previous at least seems to have some altitude. I'd be sure there would be some hissing sounds before that baby moved...

kiwijeff and lothiandon1940 like this.
  4. I'm not a custom guy but that one catch's my attention.

5. fuzzface

fuzzface

I'm with Dirt t and would be happy to have that in my toybox too.

I can't seem to find it now but some well known builder built one a while back that was white and blue into a water theme one. For example the blue coloring represented waves. they installed another windshield in front of the passenger section.

Can't remember who it was. I followed along on the build because it peaked my interest of being different or as others say outside of the box.

6. kma4444

kma4444

Guy takes his dog to the shows with him.

Attached Files:

7. bet on black

bet on black

I would drive the shit out of that car!

modelkitbasher likes this.
  8. ^^^kitbasher,..that is one beautiful Willys.

modelkitbasher likes this.
  9. manyolcars

manyolcars

My first thought was 1939 Hupmobile Skylark