Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest BOB K'S NEW PROJECT

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bob K, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Oh man sorry to hear buddy. Best of luck! Keep a positive attitude. You're a good guy Bob. Met you in a parking lot to buy an Olds grille you had a while ago. Hopefully I'll see ya again!

2. 50Fraud

50Fraud

Best of luck, Bob. Have a happy and restorative 2017!

3. stanlow69

stanlow69
    Member Emeritus

For a man who has driven 200,000 miles attending car events in an old car in 10 years. Everybody should at least know who you are. After seeing you for a few years, you were the first to start a conversation with me. And after that, you remembered who I was every time we spoke. A hell-uv-a memory for a man who knows everybody. Wishing you all the best for 2017.

36couper likes this.
  4. I know what it feels like when you're told you have Cancer. My first reaction was lets take care of it. Feeling sad was never any part of it. I know life can always throw you a curve, just have to deal with it and move forward.
    As a fella Wisconsinite, wishing you the best and keeping you in my prayers. Stay strong and positive.
    -Marc.

Stogy likes this.
  5. Kiwi Tinbender

Kiwi Tinbender

Bob and Maggie....Sorry to be a bit late on this. I suppose I could say I have been busy harvesting Warm Fuzzies from out here to send to you..... believe me, I am sending all I have, and prayers for sure. Keep after it, and I know I will see you down the road.......

6. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

I'd send warm fuzzies from here, but they are all frozen. Good luck Bob, hope you beat this thing!

7. Sorry to hear this. Hang tough & follow the docs orders. Best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery.

8. John Stimac

John Stimac

I feel rotten on hearing this news. You are in Roberta and my prayers.
    Stimac

9. Best of luck Bob, wishing you the best, I'm moving to WI. Jan. 6th.

10. Prayers to you old friend.

11. Don't leave us hangin' B:cool:B, how you doing?

12. hiboy32

hiboy32
    from Omaha, NE

Keeping your battle in my thoughts. Go kick some ass, Bob!

13. Sorry to hear the news Bob. Praying for you every step of the way.

14. Tony

Tony

Bob,
    You'll kick its ass and take no prisoners!
    Wishing you the absolute best with this unfortunate situation my friend.
    Prayers, warm and fuzzies sent to you both.

Tony

15. 63Compact

63Compact

Kick its arse Bob all the best!

16. AnimalAin

AnimalAin

Take care of yourself. Prayers from this end.

17. Well damn Bob... tighten the belts, stab the skinny pedal and dump the clutch... You got it beat!​

Thoughts and prayers from the guy you talked out of turning his '52 Pontiac hardtop into a convertible by telling me "it'll only add a couple years to the project" at the 2010 Salina KKOA.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
  18. the-rodster

the-rodster

Praying for ya Bob, kick it's ass.

Rich

19. Pooch

Pooch
    from Oklahoma

You can beat this Bob. Prayers from Oklahoma.

20. sorry to hear that your new project involves your survival! i'm a 27 years survivor of the dreaded CANCER so sending prayers your way.

21. Brian Klessig

Brian Klessig

I am the very proud son of 'Bob K'. I don't know many of you and in car circles you may have different tastes in hot rods as I own a 68' Firebird however, you might change your opinion if you knew that this was the very first car to be completed in the 'Bob K' garage back in 1987. I have just finished reading the 6 pages of replies to my Pa's post and I could not be more touched. Please keep the positive vibes coming as many of you have said a good outlook is very important. He can and will beat this and will see many of you at shows in 2017!

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  22. Brian Klessig

Brian Klessig

P.S. My pa said not to post to much about my car but I thought one picture of the product that comes out of the love between father and son can not hurt.
    This is for you Pa! 38761.jpg

23. Thoughts and best wishes to you both in this new year, from my Aussie family to yours.
    Drewfus

24. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Brian first and most importantly thanks for chiming in.
    You have a nice Poncho (slang for Pontiac) there...
    We are All very hopeful for your Fathers overcoming this evil thing within him.
    Tons of Hambers are all over the place with they're likes in classic cars including ones such as yours.
    What it is is the sites focus. Thats all. It is 1965 and down for time period...that is the criteria the Hamb it built on.
    You give your Dad a Big Hamb Hug for us all will ya.
    Hope he is doing okay...
    He is never alone in our thoughts with many here also fighting the fight.
    Keep on doing what your doing.

Regards,
    Stogy

P.S. please do not remove that photo.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
    grumpy32 likes this.
  25. Best year for firebirds......how's your dad doing, Brian?

26. Brian, you sir come from great stock! You are good with me and for me your dad is royalty. He treated me very well when I first posted here and I likely deserved to be shunned. He helped when he didn't have to and we crossed paths in Salina Kansas in 2010. When I grow up I want to be half the car guy he is...

27. raprap

raprap
    from Ohio

Hey Bob-o, Keep on Tickin'! We'll see ya on down the road soon I hope. All prayers to you good buddy.
    Rap

28. Brian, thanks for posting. Please keep us updated with your dad's progress, as you can tell (and already know I'm sure) he means a lot to a lot of people.

I don't think anyone is going to give you any hassles about your nice Firechicken, but B:eek:B really needs to do something about that tie!

60'coupe likes this.
  29. Roothawg

Roothawg

Your dad is a top notch guy! Praying for him.

30. PRAYERS To You & Yours.
    Bill