Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest BOB K'S NEW PROJECT

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bob K, Dec 27, 2016.

1. oj

oj

Another challenge is what this is. I'm confidant you'll overcome this as well, in the immortal words of Al Swarengon of Deadwood 'Life is just one vile task after another, you just got to get thru it.'

2. 1lucky1

1lucky1
    from Morgan NJ

Sorry to hear Bob, You can beat it, Going thru it with my Mom, Best of Luck, See you in Hershey, Lucky

Stogy likes this.
  3. Our prayers are with you my friend !!!!!!! Crow, and Betty.

4. Da Tinman

Da Tinman

Hope you have good insurance......

Luv Ya Dude, kick it's ass!

Tman likes this.
  5. So-cal Tex

So-cal Tex

Praying for you Bob!

6. atch

atch

Bob,

Count me in on the prayer bandwagon. I'm looking forward to our next meeting. I like to think I'm one of those thousand or so people you mentioned in the original post.

7. evil clown

evil clown
    from Verona, WI

Take care of yourself Bob. We're thinking of you guys. I'm sure you'll be back to 100% soon!

8. justabeater37

justabeater37
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Get to kicking that cancer's ass. Warm fuzzies from all of us in this house.

9. You can kick it's butt if anyone can....Go Bob!

10. This isn't what I wanted to read when I opened up this thread.

I'm not a praying' man B:DB, but I'll pray for you if that's what you want or need. You don't need any more positive energy because you already have more positive energy than anyone I've ever met. I'd like to tell you I'm proud to call you my friend, but probably half the members on the HAMB can say that... and it just means the other half haven't met you yet.

Good luck with the new project. Like all projects there will be some ups and downs, some times when it seems like it's kickin' your butt. Show it who's boss. You and Maggie are in my thoughts.

kiwijeff, PBRmeASAP and Dog_Patch like this.
  11. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

a special box of warm fuzzies being sent to you Bob, and Dennis D, and anyone else that is dealing evil nasty disease in one way or another. One day at time, listen to your Doctors. Keep the pedal down, and grab the winning trophy of being cancer free

Sent from my SM-G930V using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
  12. Sorry to hear , Bob . You can beat this if Gods willing . I beat Beat it about 6 years ago and still big C free . All of us will have you in our thoughts . Blue

Stogy likes this.
  13. typo41

typo41
    Member Emeritus

I have a continuation battle with Leukemia, as some know.
    I didn't get 'the cure' but I am still here thanks to the wonders of medicine.
    During treatment I noticed one thing that stood out, the patients that stopped their normal life mostly died, the ones that gave up their jobs, school and family. As a hot rodder (in my dreams and hope) getting my 1940 Ford Truck running and driving was my 'drive'. And just before a major procedure I was to have I drove it down the street and back.
    So here was and is my mantra - Never Give Up, you might die but you Never Give Up.

Tman, Dog_Patch, Stogy and 1 other person like this.
  14. Irvan

Irvan

Good luck on this journey, sure sounds like you've got what it takes to beat it.

15. I know it's already been said but attitude is everything Bob! Yours is right on par with my old mans, nothing keeps him down either. He went through a seeding radiation process last year and so far so good. You will be in our thoughts and prayers man!

Stogy likes this.
  16. Bob - Warm and Fuzzies sent to you and the missus- Wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery - you've got too many places to be and things to do.

Drive Em

17. OldBolts

OldBolts

Bob, you and everyone in the Old Bolts car club are the reason I got the hot rod bug. You will beat this. You're are a great guy!

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

18. Dave Rondou

Dave Rondou

Sending prayers to you Bob, Dennis and others for speedy recovery's.

19. Sorry to hear about this Bob, hopefully the treatment helps out and works for you.
    You are a great inspiration to a lot people here, we have all enjoyed seeing your adventures traveling in your cars.

Tman likes this.
  20. oldandkrusty

oldandkrusty

HOLY CRAP Bob, this some seriously wrong news. Cancer research is getting better and better every day. Pay attention to what the docs are telling you and keep a positive spirit. As you said, you have made at least a thousand friends because of the HAMB and you know every single one of them is saying prayers for you. I, for sure, will be. Hope to see you soon.

Cancer sucks! Kick its ass, Bob.

John

21. hdman6465

hdman6465
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Bob, I have been in your shoes and you can do anything you set your mind to. Positive attitude is so important that it cannot be stressed enough. It will absolutely amaze you the amount of strangers (and friends) that will come up to you and say we are praying for you. Talk to someone who you know that has been through it. Information and attitude are terrific weapons. It has been 7 years since my operation and chemo, and everyday is a celebration. Please feel free to contact me if you need info or a pep talk. LOL Seriously, there are people that care that you have never met yet. Best of luck, and I am serious about the talk. Tom

Stogy likes this.
  22. Hooley

Hooley

Bob, I am sending warm Okie fuzzies your way. Hooley

23. 0NE BAD 51 MERC

0NE BAD 51 MERC

Bob. If you put in half the effort into fighting cancer as you do in living life the way you do I believe you will be back in action before you know it!!! Many good thoughts and prayers. Larry :):)

24. DRD57

DRD57

Kick it's ass bud. I'll be praying for you.

25. noboD

noboD

Bob, we are thinking of you in Hershey. Get well and come back for a visit!!

26. chaddilac

chaddilac

Go Bob Go!!!! You got this!!

27. BELLM

BELLM

Hugs and prayers for you and Maggie from me and Cindy. Look forward to seeing you both in April.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

28. brokenspoke

brokenspoke

29. Mark Roby

Mark Roby

Nothing but positive thoughts for you. God Speed Bob.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

30. Lotsa warm and fuzzies (and prayers) from Oklahoma little buddy.