Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Canadian Hamber lakestyle header question

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Fitnessguy, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Fitnessguy

Fitnessguy

what are you running for a baffle chopped?

2. Fitnessguy

Fitnessguy

thanks Falcon, all the best to you and yours as well!

3. George G

George G

What he said. Over here in Ab. I found a hot rod friendly shop. I didn't have to explain the concept of Lake Pipes and open wheels

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

4. Blues4U

Blues4U
    from So Cal

FYI, here's what I did to baffle the lakes headers on my 30, it worked very well. The headers/baffles sound very nice, but not excessive. The baffles do a surprisingly good job of reducing volume without effecting performance, and the exhaust has a nice tone to it, very additive. I find myself getting it on just so I can hear that exhaust note.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/baffles-installed-in-lakes-headers.1015380/

5. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

56 yrs old, and I still like to cruise along beside cars with my window down, so I can hear the sound of the solids rebounding off their door....mmmmmmmm, solids......

6. Yes, baffles wrapped tightly with ceramic insulation, the same kind used in pottery kilns. Stock cam so sounds great.

7. Fortunateson

Fortunateson

Raise your standards man!

8. Fitnessguy

Fitnessguy

Ha ha I know she's showing her age a little now but she was a not bad lookin woman when she was a little younger!

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app