Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Grandinetti's Metal Recycling(Iowa) 1,000+ cars to part in November

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by midnightrider78, Oct 17, 2016.

1. stanlow69

stanlow69
    Member Emeritus

I heard everything has to be cleared out by the first of the year. Call the cellphone number listed in the link.

2. ahshoe

ahshoe

It is now closed and they are bringing in the crusher this week from what I heard per a phone call there. It still was great to give all a heads up to buy parts.as most old yards just crush without notice. Can you imagine how much more $$$ they made doing this and more importantly all of us got a chance to dig thru it. We went twice. Got lots of OLD goodies that would be lost forever. No one is allowed in the yard anymore, for any reason.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
  3. LostBoy

LostBoy

If anyone goes back there please find out what the story is with the corvair van with the radiator mounted outside the front. lol I just want to see wtf is happening on the other end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. carmak

carmak

The Corvair van had what looks to be a 394 Olds right behind the front seats.