Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage The Rodder's Journal & The H.A.M.B. Alliance

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Most of you probably know that we work hand in hand with The Rodder’s Journal quite a bit. We don’t share dollars or anything like that… We are all just pals and like to help each other out when we can. One of the ways we do this is through the H.A.M.B. Alliance & Rodder’s Journal Subscription package purchase. Essentially, if you buy them together you save some dough.

We’ve been doing this promotion for a couple of years now, but recently the price of a Rodder’s Journal subscription went up about $5. However, Steve and the boys were nice enough to keep our packaged price the same until the end of October or so.

So, this is your fair warning of sorts. You can buy the package here.

Afterwards, the package price will go up accordingly.

Jacob helms likes this.
  2. Holy Cow! I finally did it!! After being a HAMBer for almost 10 years, I'm now an Alliance member PLUS I got a sub to Rodder's Journal!!
    Ryan, You Rock!!

3. the-rodster

the-rodster

I'm in....

Rich

4. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Tag 'n' Mag awesome deal...Happy Hotrodder here...;) By the way all have arrived in very good condition noooo issues. Thank you Ryan and Team.

5. Blue One

Blue One
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Alberta

Since I have a lifetime subscription to the Rodders Journal, I will just have to tough it out and keep paying for my alliance membership on it's own.
    Such a hardship :D

Pinstriper40 likes this.
  6. BrerHair

BrerHair
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

X2

Pinstriper40 likes this.
  7. Murphy32

Murphy32
    from Minnesota

Yeah...yeah, me too-:cool:

8. Drats! I just got my tag last week!!

Any chance I can pay the difference and get the mag offer, too??

Brett Wells likes this.
  9. @Ryan I need to reup my subscription but I don't think my alliance is due until the spring somehow the two seem to have gotten off course as I have done this deal the last two years.

10. DualQuadFury

DualQuadFury

How long did it take before you got your tag?

11. PM sent...

12. Kiwi 4d

Kiwi 4d
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Yes we took advantage of the offer, presume Ryan will roll our alliance over when it expires in April.
    Thanks team for setting this up.

13. No tag yet, but I DID get my first issue of The Rodder's Journal... I've heard folks talk about The Rodder's Journal, but I never paid attention since I thought it was just another hot rod mag. I'm pleased to admit that I was completely wrong. I received my first issue a couple of days ago...I would've posted sooner, but it took me a couple of days to pick my jaw up off of the floor. Two words that come to mind for TRJ are: awesome, and beautiful! I'm completely awestruck!!

CowboyTed likes this.
  14. Kiwi 4d

Kiwi 4d
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Yay , got the new tag . But it says 2016? I think it should say 2017 as our alliance is due in April 2017 . Guess the boss is so busy it was an oversight. Not too stressed on the date as long as we still support the alliance for a further 12 months as its a cheap $50 for the use we all get from the HAMB. Ok so I am stupid again ,I checked my alliance profile it says April 2018 ,so that's excellent .just have two tags that say 2016 ,so no big deal really.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
  15. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I'd like to have one dated on our year of joining the Hamb. Kinda like seniority a little.

16. wingman9

wingman9
    from left coast

My Alliance thing should be good 'til February so I'm also a little concerned about this deal. Any words of wisdom?

Kiwi 4d likes this.
  17. Gary Addcox

Gary Addcox
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I don't want to sound dumb, but am wondering how do I know when my sub to alliance and the HAMB expire ? Thanks, and keep up the great job.

18. BrerHair

BrerHair
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Put your cursor over the profile icon and a menu will pop up. Look at lower right on the menu, it says "Alliance Status". Click that.

upload_2016-12-1_10-19-13.png

19. SnoDawg

SnoDawg

Killer deal but I live in Alaska do I get the $85.00 deal??
    Thanks
    Dawg

20. Kiwi 4d

Kiwi 4d
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Awesome Rodders journal arrived . Obviously a slip up somewhere as I know I specified which to start but disappointment when opened it and found issue 72 which I have had for a month maybe.
    Anybody want issue 72?

21. Gary Addcox

Gary Addcox
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thank you, Ryan. Now I feel one notch better than a dumbass.

22. supernut

supernut

Hey I just purchased my alliance tag and journal when will it show up as alliance member. I wasn't signed in when I purchased does it matter.