Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1956 Cadillac Coupe DeVille SOLD

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by SCtattooer, Nov 20, 2016.

1. City: Myrtle beach

State: South Carolina
    Price: 30,000
    Super clean 56 Cadillac Coupe DeVille. All original, 73,000 miles Body and interior in very nice condition. Car was repainted 5 years ago with original color 2307 Starlight Metallic. Bumpers rechromed at the same time.

This car is a time capsule. Runs and drives as it should, very smooth power steering and brakes. Here's the rundown:

Car starts first shot without depressing the gas pedal, shifts smooth, stops and steers very well. Has a tendency to wander a bit, but I believe it's just due to the bias ply tires.

Interior is very nice and original. There's a small rip in the front vertical part of the rear seat. It bothers me, but I wouldn't want to affect the originality of the car or the color match, and nobody sees it but me.
    Everything works as it should, wipers, heat, windows, clock and all gauges. Radio isn't working, but I understand these radios use tubes that are still available.
    (Are there even AM radio stations anymore?)

The car is very solid, no visible rust at all, the paint has a couple scratches and dings, but presents very well.
    Sale includes original owner's manual, factory service manual, parts list books, interchange manual, as well as paint chip charts, tune up charts, just a ton of literature.

You're encouraged to come see the car. Trades considered with cash, but the trade offers should be comparable condition.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Youtube video of interior:
    Youtube video of walk around:

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
    dangulo, mgtstumpy and Surfcityrocker like this.