Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs My 50' 4-Door Shoebox

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Notsofurias, Oct 26, 2015.

1. greaser 35

greaser 35
    from FRANCE

2. Nice. Where'd you get the bumper?

3. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

Looks really good!

4. tubman

tubman
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I saw this earlier and just saw it pop up again. I think you have done a great job so far. As to it being a Four Door, I don't think that's a bad thing, especially in a "Shoebox Ford". I have always thought the Shoebox two door sedans looked quite awkward with the large rear side windows with the fake quarter windows. You're better off with real doors and functional quarter windows in my opinion. If you want a two door Shoebox, get a Victoria (or at least a coupe).

5. Wow,great job, I can't remember the last time I saw a shoebox Ford look that good. Keep up the good work and good luck to you

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

6. Notsofurias

Notsofurias
    from Clovis,CA

Thanks everyone !!! Ordered up a mustang gas tank and need to have the drive line shortened. She should be able to move in and out of the garage under her own power then... Thankfully my wife doesn't mind helping me push her in and out of the garage ! Lol...

7. Notsofurias

Notsofurias
    from Clovis,CA

Still trying to figure out how to mount the skirts the proper way.. I ordered the mounting hardware but it doesn't seem very user friendly, lol.. Any advice or pictures how these things mount up would be great ! [​IMG]

8. Notsofurias

Notsofurias
    from Clovis,CA

9. Notsofurias

Notsofurias
    from Clovis,CA

10. Notsofurias

Notsofurias
    from Clovis,CA

Well guess I should put an end to this thread. I ended up selling the car and buying my 2 door from a really good guy that lives in my neighborhood. He would stop by occasionally to check out my build and talk about his car. He eventually asked if I might be interested or knew anyone who might be in buying his car. He was nice enough to hold onto it until I was able to sell my car and made the deal with him.

11. TS057

TS057
    from Fargo, ND
    1. shoe box hambers

You've done some really nice work w/ the 4-door. I'm looking forward to seeing the new ride and what you do with that as well. Be sure to put a link here to your new build thread is you start one. :)