Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Anyone interested in a Houston HAMBer's Meet?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by gwhite, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Does that say crawfish? I'm in for some mudbug!!

2. oilslicktg

oilslicktg

There's a place called the Hubcap Grill on w 19th st, Its a burger joint, I'm going tomorrow the 6th to check it out.
    Ill get there about 10:30 or so. Will get the coupe out, have the new walker radiator in it. Road test.

3. Hey, olskoolrodder are you still planning to have another get together in March?

4. I ran out of time... had health issues which didn't allow the time to put it together... I might pick a spot during the year that doesn't conflict with any other shows and hold one then, otherwise in December again...

5. silverjk

silverjk
    from Houston

wish I'd seen this, i was out driving around during that time in my 53' just a few blocks away!

olskoolrodder likes this.
  6. treb11

treb11
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hey Houston HAMBer's does anyone have a junk SBC bare block I could borrow for mock-up purposes? Thanks in advance.

7. Sorry to hear about the health problems, hope you are doing better. Dec. it is then, keep us informed.

8. Don't feel sorry for him, they're just removing his head from his butt...
    Just kidding, he just texted me and is going to live.

9. I'm alive... yesterday was rough, feel a lot better today!! double hernia.. no doubt from lifting heavy stuff in the garage...

10. oilslicktg

oilslicktg

So who's all going to the lone star roundup?

11. nailheadroadster

nailheadroadster

This is goin on tomorrow at the Manvel High School on HWY 6. It's free and a great cause!
    1458855072932.jpg

12. Daniel Goldman

Daniel Goldman

Yall still meeting up around league city or kemah or any places like that? I'm in Baytown. Also taking my 58 IH to Lone Star Roundup this year!!

13. Texas Eli

Texas Eli

Humble this Sunday?

Eli

14. nailheadroadster

nailheadroadster

Time to clean up your cruiser, gather up the family and get ready for a ride out to Texas City!!!! Comin up quick!! Next Saturday the 23rd

Who all is goin?

Attached Files:

15. Wish I could make it. Ive never been but always looks like a great show

16. I have 3 going down with me to Texas City....

17. I won't make it to Texas City, but I plan on going to the Hoedown in Hempstead.

18. image.jpeg My truck is still broke, it'll be awhile before I can get out and play...

19. Wishing you guys well down there, I've got friends in Cypress underwater at the moment. Hope everyone is high and dry.

20. image.jpeg As 2016 draws to a close, Strokers C.C. and The Shack Burger Resort are having a get together. The Shack is providing giveaway goodies.

21. Gregg ever get the truck up and running?

22. Getting closer, I put my fuel pump in the tank today but Tanks Inc. sent the wrong fittings, one step forward two steps back...
    Hope you make it to the Burger Run.

23. Going to try, the truck is acting a little stupid. Has a miss I have been trying to run down. I will win just a matter of time.

24. I'm interested in going. Will need to talk my wife into riding along, and a buddy or two into cruising with us.

25. That's great! We look forward to seeing...

26. I plan on making it also. You never know, being a shift worker!!

27. onekarnut

onekarnut

Hey guys where is the run in Texas City and when? We just recently moved to Dickinson and are still finding the local runs.