Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration <<<< Veterans Friday Art Show 11/11/16 >>>>

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 57 Corvette ~ Bob, Nov 11, 2016.

1. 57 Corvette ~ Bob

57 Corvette ~ Bob

Happy Veterans Day and thanks to all who served our country ............

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 161111HAMBnoto-\'T\'.jpg

Kym's ex- Noto 'T' (HAMB-ified..) 12x16"

Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
    JOYFLEA, Animal, Davkin and 17 others like this.
  3. "THANKS" to each and every Vet for giving us the freedom we enjoy, in the country we love.

4. battersea boys

battersea boys
    from surrey

image.jpeg Untitled acrylic on canvas 38 in x 44in

5. battersea boys

battersea boys
    from surrey

image.jpeg Running on eight Acrylic on canvas 40in x48in

Randy Routt, Davkin, wraymen and 16 others like this.
  6. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

Love the T-28. Gary

7. Frogz

Frogz

8. Evening all, it's great to be back at my desk...
    And ever so thankful for the Vet's that fought for us, and to those who gave their lives.

IMG_4690_A4polohdrorthdrcpIRortntortbloombrtlogo50.jpg
    IMG_4558_A4polohdrorthdrcpwarmtintoilogo50.jpg

JOYFLEA, Animal, dana barlow and 13 others like this.
  9. Wild Willy

Wild Willy

For my fellow vets, we can't forget........ 5b3b6f30_o washed out border.jpg

Zapato, Animal, MikeRogers and 18 others like this.
  10. IMG_2687.JPG

Thank you to all the Veterans everywhere, some gave all, all gave some ... Thank You

Animal, Cruisin', LOU WELLS and 14 others like this.
  11. Good morning, This is the only one I did this week. The {STORY}. Some 30 plus years ago I pulled into a Mc donalds one night. There was this nice little old lady, and she ask me what I was driving. I told her, it's a 29 Ford. She then told me she thought it was a U.F.O. landing. lol I told her it's an unidentified Ford object. lol I then named it the Low U.F.O. on the rear deck. At that time, 033.jpg a state police officer said I drove it much for antique tags. So that's how I got the LO UFO Virginia tags. Ron...

12. This is a little fall 011.jpg Yard ART.

JOYFLEA, Cruisin', wraymen and 7 others like this.
  13. 32 Spitfire

32 Spitfire

14. thepoz57

thepoz57

ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1478867326.055373.jpg

Happy Veterans Day to my fellow vets. Here's a panel I pinstriped.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

15. This is an oldie, I drew of my little brothers 37 chevy truck. It was a little too rr for me. He sold it 20160108_133837_001.jpg But I liked the U.S. Army theme. So thanks to all our Vets! Ron...

16. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

17. jnaki

jnaki

Hello,

Here is my brother’s idea of choice number two in our next build after our Willys explosion. 1.5 years later,(after doing the whole recovery thing) while we were out on surf trips, he told me what he wanted and I tried my best to draw it accurately. A full race, street roadster, DMV registered, legal for the street. (Powerful, built to run with two comfortably in the seats/rollbar, no clutch, but a B&M stick hydro, etc.) upload_2016-11-11_5-17-12.png (late 1961)
    He wanted something that we could drive on the street, go to the neighborhood drive in restaurant, be able to cruise the local hang outs and if necessary, beat all challengers at the street races and at the drags. A “T” street roadster with a blown Chevy, running modified injectors for the street. (He also told me what he thought were fast enough times to do both) Sorry for the 55 year old drawing paper. It bled through during the scan and on the actual paper. So, this was late 1961, we would have come across our resident HAMB “T” roadster guru, Dean Lowe. At the time, we did not know him, but, that would have been something…racing at the Winternationals…if…

Jnaki

18. sololobo

sololobo

Outstanding show already folks, thanx for all the super images saluting our brave Vets. Salute'

Cruisin' likes this.
  19. ...first off, thanks to all American vets...
    ...another great FAS,...a few action sketches...
    fas 037.jpg fas 374.jpg fri art 064.jpg fri art 065.jpg

20. Ron Brown

Ron Brown
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

57 Corvette Bob....your pics today are awesome......Thanks to all the Veterans and current military for what they do and what they've done. I wasn't sure about posting this here, but, after seeing 57 Bobs I feel a little more comfortable, besides being Veterans Day, I've always considered these the "Hot Rods of the Skies"......I'm not very good at this stuff, but I'm trying. Shoulda started way back when I was a lot younger...you guys inspire me for sure. Corsair.JPG Caddy (1).JPG Vette.JPG

21. Not an artist like all you folks . When I was 18 I worked at an aircraft co. Worked in technical illustration. Did this slightly OT but fits the day . 18 months later I was in USMC in the Nam . Let's never forget . Blue
    IMG_1286.JPG

22. Thanks everyone! Great show this week. Rusty your Art is way Too Koooool! I love your style. The action shots are fun, That looks like my old 38 coupe. Ron Brown, they are 062.jpg Great drawings . I felt the same as you, when I first posted on here. But everyone made me feel welcomed. I hate do a post with out a picture, so I took these 038.jpg this week for the fall colors. Thanks again everyone. Ron...

24. robber

robber

... In honor, cp 223.jpg cp 224.jpg cp 230.jpg cp 231.jpg with gratitude...

25. Buzznut

Buzznut

Hey guys, sorry I missed you all the last couple of weeks. I have a couple for this week, although nothing veteran related.

God bless those who served and sacrificed all for our country!!

image.jpeg

26. Buzznut

Buzznut

And another. Sorry it's cropped and doesn't show the full top and bottom design, but I've been having my stuff copied, so I'm being a little more cautious. I also purposefully leave "mistakes" in the art I post online...that way I know if it's my print or file or a copy when I see it somewhere else.

image.jpeg

27. Dan Greenberg

Dan Greenberg
    from Parker, CO

Inspired work Bob - perfect for this holiday.

28. Dan Greenberg

Dan Greenberg
    from Parker, CO

This is so F''n KOOL! Brilliant....