Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Need help installing stearing box in San Diego. There's beer in it for ya

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Cultleader, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Cultleader

Cultleader

im looking for help installing a new stearing box in my 50 ford. I live in an apartment complex with no garage but would rather try doing it myself I need to learn this stuff. I work at a brewery here in SD and would gladly compensate you with mucho mucho brews for using your garage, tools and knowledge. Please message me and I'll send you my number. Thanks a lot

2. jleavesl

jleavesl
    from Houston

I'm in long beach with a little garage. I can give you a hand if you'd like.

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

3. junk yard kid

junk yard kid

im sure people would want to know what brewery. Also San Diego is pretty big. south bay and north county are far apart and have different beer.

4. I can see it now...two drunks working on an important part in your car..in the dirt,on top of that

5. Cultleader

Cultleader

I am located in Mira Mesa. I work at green flash brewing we make some pretty rad brews

6. Cultleader

Cultleader

Just ordered the steering box I may be hitting you up here very soon.

7. jleavesl

jleavesl
    from Houston

Cool let me know. I'm in town every other weekend, so let me know when you're ready.

8. Which box did you end up getting? The standard shoebox box from shoebox central or Volvo?

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app