Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

392 HEMI BRAND NEW HIGH END BUILD - READY TO ASSEMBLE

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by spikemd11, Sep 7, 2016.

Tags:
  1. spikemd11

spikemd11
    from socal

City: Costa Mesa

State: California
    Price: 8000
    ****392 HEMI BRAND NEW HIGH END BUILD****

Folks-what we have here is a 392 HEMI with 12 boxes of BRAND NEW STILL WRAPPED PARTS ready for assembly.All these parts are high end and very expensive as Hemi folks know.
    There is well over $13000 worth of parts here that I am selling at a HUGE DISCOUNT.
    Please read the following detailed inventory and look at the selected pictures.The pics attached are just a sample of the parts I have and I must apologize for not unwrapping them.However I want to keep everything packaged and dust free.

Ok-here we go:
    Stock 392 **A1** BLOCK ( the good one) Tanked/ Magged /encased in oil/wrapped Stock 392 crank Tanked/Magged HILBORN fuel injection system -original.I have paperwork for this system from HILBORN that dates back to the seventies.It was sold to a drag racer in the northwest originally.
    HILBORN records are unbelievable.Convert to EFI or not.

ALL THE PARTS FOLLOWING IN THIS LIST ARE BRAND NEW IN ORIGINAL WRAPPED PACKAGES/BOXES

HOT HEADS aluminum street heads ( close to $4000 alone)
    3 sets of rocker assemblies/1 remanufactured /all non adjustable New old stock MILODON 4 BOLT MAIN CAPS DONOVAN valve covers DONOVAN spark tubes DONOVAN breathers (4) DONOVAN valley cover JOE HUNT 392 early style Hemi vertex HEI distributor HEI spiral wound plug wires/ caps HEMI TO CHEVY AUTO TRANS ADAPTER / with ps starter position if desired( this alone is a $500 part) BIG BLOCK CHEVY WATER PUMP AND CONVERSION PARTS Cast water manifold Cast timing cover Timing cover gasket and seal HP street damper
    392 new rear seal ( replaces original rope seal) Main stud kit ( all hardware listed is ARP -the good stuff) Main bolt set Main cap rear dowel pin Oil slinger,modified
    30 degree oil filter mount
    392 severe duty rear main cap
    393 severe duty front cap
    Oil bypass plug
    Key kit crank/cam
    Crank bolt/washer
    V crank pulley
    Lower alternator bracket
    Power steering mount
    Aluminum distributor hold down
    Extra aftermarket valley cover

I'm sure there is more( not much) however we can dig thru the boxes together and inventory.In short / what you will need is Pistons-rods-and a cam-plus misc gaskets etc.

** IMPORTANT**
    NO TRADES I don't want your ex wife or your circus freak girlfriend.However your dog will be considered.
    This is an all or nothing deal.I WILL NOT PART OUT.I need the $ for another project.

AS ALWAYS, HAMBERS get the first shot.Then this engine goes on other sites-the Pomona swap etc etc

$8000

Please call 949 548 2026 or PM per HAMB website for questions/details.

Thanks Guys,
    Eric

Attached Files:

robbins likes this.
  2. spikemd11

spikemd11
    from socal

Bttt please

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

3. spikemd11

spikemd11
    from socal

Bttt SOLD TO THE MAN IN NORCO-THANKS HAMB!!!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!