Register now to get rid of these ads!

Steve Stanford

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Algon Injected, Mar 16, 2006.

1. Algon Injected

Algon Injected

Hello All,

New here to the HAMB.
    I am looking to contact Steve Stanford - pinstriper/illustrator.
    He did a drawing of a Kellison coupe that was in Rod and Custom at one time. I'm looking for a copy of it and or info on what year and month it might have been in. I'd also like to speak with Steve himself if anyone has contact info.
    The number R&C had on their pinstripers page is disconected.
    Hope one of you can help.

Thanks,

Kevin

2. Try calling Santini's,someone there should be able to
    put you in touch with him.

3. Vance

Vance
    from N/A

Years ago I'd heard that he worked out of a back room that he'd converted into a cozy little studio... with NO phone.

I had the pleasure of meeting him years ago at a KOA show and man, what a great guy. Good luck.

Vance

4. Scotch

Scotch

He's got an office at California Street Rods now- Lombardo's place. Call over there and ask for him- They'll get you in touch.

~Scotch~

5. gowjobs

gowjobs

Don't know about getting in touch with him, but I remember that sketchpad drawing, with the sportscar scallops and all... must have been at LEAST ten years ago.

6. Kaucher

Kaucher

Steve is my mentor and friend, but he is very hard to get hold of. He's still working out of Santini's shop last I heard. Also try Steve Stroupe at Pure Vision customs, he's very close friends with him. KK

7. That Kellison concept is burned into my brain! Stanford is a master. Lusted after his work since my teen years, ie the 80s!