Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Any info on this modified body?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jonnyhotrod, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Jonnyhotrod

Jonnyhotrod

I picked up this old stock car body yesterday and was wondering if anyone had any info on it, maybe some history or a pic... It looks to be from New Hampshire. Painted on the side is 'Epsom Posderosa Salvage' and the number 34. Not sure what I'm gonna do with it yet, but I had to save it from getting wasted. Thanks!

Attached Files:

• #35.jpg
      #35.jpg
      File size:
      128.2 KB
      Views:
    • #35B.jpg
      #35B.jpg
      File size:
      128 KB
      Views:
  2. Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
  3. 117harv

117harv

4. Try contacting Lew Boyd at Coastal 181, he is a historian and writer. He is very
    knowledgeable about north east stockcar racing. Phone number on thier web site.

Link-
    http://www.coastal181.com/

5. Jonnyhotrod

Jonnyhotrod

Great! I've contacted both Ponderosa Salvage and coastal181. Thanks guys! Will give updates if anything transpires. will welcome any further info.

Jonny

6. Jonnyhotrod

Jonnyhotrod

I've been asked if I want to sell this body and am not sure what to ask..? The quarters aren't bad, and I've seen way worse roofs. The windshield opening structure isn't too bad. Drivers door is the worst of it. Any ballpark ideas on what '33-'34 five windows fetch in this condition? It's got some history. I was contacted by the builder who says he's got pics!

7. Atwater Mike

Atwater Mike

I've seen quarters in similar condition go for $400 here in Cali, and the portion of the roof looks like another $300+...
    There was a worse one my friend Mark picked up at Turlock, 3 years ago. $1500!

8. DOCTOR SATAN

DOCTOR SATAN
    from okc

That's real Henry steel....