Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods 3Wlarry

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mr. Mac, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Sad news indeed, cancer is the scourge of us oil soaked, exhaust breathin' old Deuce guys. I'm going to miss seeing your posts and enjoying your sense of humor. Rest easy friend.

2. Mr. Mac

Mr. Mac

3. nailhead terry

nailhead terry

We lost a good one

4. BLACK STUDE

BLACK STUDE

When I saw that pic the first time I teased Larry about looking like Bill Clinton, he got a laugh out of it. Larry will be missed around here. RIP Larry

5. Sad to hear, but given the news of his failing health and fight with the cancer I am not surprised. As many have said, he will be missed here on HAMB. Also prayers for his family for their loss.

Nice banner Ryan made as a remembrance for 3WLarry

6. Style and humor. The world needs more of both. We'll miss you man.

HEMI32 and ME.GASSER like this.
  7. Sad just plain sad, he will never be forgotten.

8. This just happens far, far too often.. R.I.P. Larry.

Dave

9. Rickybop

Rickybop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I'm very sorry for your loss, Mr. Mac...
    ...as I am for all of us.

10. 345winder

345winder
    BANNED

REALLY SORRY TO HEAR OF THIS.... I always got a grin when Larry would "impatiently waiting for pics " or when he always ask the tire size on a cool set up hot rod (always glad he asked so I didn't have to ask.)

the guy had great taste for sure and his presence here will be missed.,...

11. rip larry..... didn't know larry but always enjoyed his humor and cars....

12. lstwsh

lstwsh
    from Dayton,Oh

A friend of mine here on the HAMB let me know I did get to meet 3WLarry. We were staying at the Extended Stay in Louisville many years ago when this guy pulled in a 32 3window. I did not realize it until he told me but it was 3WLarry. It was a long time ago and I think Larry had just finished the car. I do remember talking to him over the weekend and he was always nice. I feel really Blessed to have met Larry back then. I will always remember his posts and the memory of meeting him years ago. RIP Larry.

straykatkustoms likes this.