Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Chevrolet ram exhaust manifolds what years fit

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by spillaneswillys, Sep 19, 2016.

1. If I could change the drivers side exhaust to a straight dump my new steering box would fit much better. My question is will a 1966 exhaust manifold from a 327 fit a 1994 350. Alternator or anything else is not an issue.
    Thanks
    Joe

2. 29moonshine

29moonshine

3. Thanks Moonshine!

4. Old Tin and New Tin

Old Tin and New Tin

If the exhaust manifold needs to be tucked in closer to the block you can always have it angle milled on the manifold to head mating surface to give you more clearance.

LOU WELLS and scrap metal 48 like this.

5. Frank Carey

Frank Carey

Sounds like you'll be building a new exhaust system so you might want to consider Corvette rams horns.
    They are 2-1/2".

6. dan31

dan31

I think 69 or so c10 truck ones will dump out a little more toward the back on the drivers side if there are any steering clearance issues for those reading this .

7. That would require relieving the attaching bolt holes and squaring off the face. A better solution might be angle cutting the exit flange and brazing it back together...did it years ago and it worked out okay.

Nailhead Jason likes this.