Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage World Famous Swindlers Poker Run

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kustombuick, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Kustombuick

Kustombuick

Another great day hosted by The World Famous Swindlers, their 13th Annual Poker Run. The Misfits rolled up to Conway, about 80 miles, then did the coolest drive around the backroads around Mt. Vernon and Bellingham, had a cool lunch stop in Edison, very cool old town, and finished at Cederdale Upholstry for the passing out of the money. I didnt win a dime but Wayne (dubcee) got second best hand worth $100. Had lots of fun and saw alot of friends. It is always a great way to end the Hot Rod season here in the NorthWest. Thanks to the Swindlers for a great day, but I was looking forward to the Taco Truck!!!Enjoy the pictures...Alan

Link to all pics on Fotki:http://public.fotki.com/Kustombuick/car_shows/2012/swindlers-13th-annu/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Kustombuick

Kustombuick

3. Suddenly1

Suddenly1

Always badass when the misfits can roll up and hang with the swindlers.

4. Great photos! Thanks for the thread!

On behalf of the Swindlers, I just wanted to publicly thank everyone who helped out to make this year's 13th Annual World Famous Poker Run a success! It's really all of you guys who faithfully bring your cars to our humble event every year that make it such a great time! Without you, it would still just be a few friends driving around the county together.

As far as things go on our end, it was Andy and Alex who really stepped up to the plate this year and made it all work. Alex busted his hump on driving the route before hand, planning the lunch, and then Andy and Alex were the ones who were clear headed enough to solve the lunch crisis when our hired taco truck couldn't make it! I think taking over the small town of Edison worked well, considering!

Glad you all could be a part of it this year, and congratulations to all the winners...it sure is neat to go to a bad ass car event, and walk away with a pocket full of cash!

Keith

5. Great Pictures!!! Wish I was there!!!! Your pictures made me feel like I was there!!! Thanks!!! . Wait a minute? I was there!!!! LOL!!! I always see your car at all the shows but have never met you. Maybe one day!!! Your car is badass!!

6. attitudor

attitudor
    from Finland

Cool cars. Thanks for the photos. Swindlers rule!

7. Looks like a lot of fun,,always a good time driving hot rods instead of looking at static art!:D HRP

8. Swindlers rule for sure! Awesome pics.

9. Here's a little video I made last year for the magazine.

attitudor and warbird1 like this.