Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Torque converter identify

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by meshach, Sep 11, 2016.

1. this is the torque converter that came with a C6 transmission but I can't figure out what it is, there are two numbers 4413 and 24366

Attached Files:

2. 1930 A

1930 A

what is the diameter of it? How many mounting studs? Does it fit on the C6?

3. not sure what the numbers mean but that looks like it is painted black. Very possible that it is a TCI converter, as they paint theirs black. Try looking on their website and see what you find. Are you thinking of run a beefed up auto in the car now?

4. It's 10" with 4 studs and yes it fits.

Attached Files:

5. Okay thanks I'll check it out, yeah I'm going automatic in the mean time I already purchased this C6 it's saving a lot of money at the moment.

6. ididntdoit1960

ididntdoit1960
    from Western MA

be careful of the pilot size - different ford motors have different size crank pilot holes. ie. a c6 small block converter is different than one for an FE

7. Is there an easy way to tell?

8. BJR

BJR

Measure the hole in the crank and the knob on the converter and see if it will fit.

loudbang likes this.
  9. Got it thanks

10. I called TCI they said its one of theirs, it's a C6 for sbf Streetfighter 10" with 3k stall

loudbang likes this.