Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical New here. Hope this is the right place to post

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by a11drewp, Aug 29, 2016.

1. a11drewp

a11drewp

I live near Portland Oregon and I'm trying to find someone willing to help me fix the rust and repair my floorboards in my 50 ford coupe. Was hoping someone would be able to help and teach me in exchange for money. I have two full length pan halves to put in. Any help or info is greatly appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

2. Welcome to the HAMB there is a ton of info on here post some pics of your project I am on the wrong coast to be of much help, although I recommend the search button you maybe able to find what you are looking for. Once again welcome to the HAMB. check out the build threads for info and inspiration. Hobo Jim

3. Welcome, I'm pretty close by and have done way to much rust repair. Up side of that is some say I got pretty good at it. Add to it I'm a big fan of 49-51 Fords. My avitar has been my daily driver for 12 years preceding a bare metal total rebuild in house. I keep saying I'm retired, so maybe I can help ya. Tell me what kind of Body work and Fab skills you have.
    The Wizzard

patterg2003 likes this.
  4. Pist-n-Broke stepping up.....welcome and I'll bump it up.....

5. racer_dave

racer_dave

Welcome to the HAMB. I'll bump it too. Figuring you don't want to tow over here to Michigan... Of course, floorboards are a great spot to learn because the patches get covered up...

firstinsteele likes this.