Register now to get rid of these ads!

Re-intro from minnesconsin

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by twin city knight, Aug 25, 2016.

1. twin city knight

twin city knight

[​IMG][​IMG]

Hi from river falls, wi. Originally from twin cities, my dad is an old drag racer and was president of the GSTA for a very short time a long time ago.

I'm a mechanic at a Chev dealer and work on a lot of usps llv's too.

Above are two cars I've built, but only have the 63 biscayne now. I grew to love the Hamb during my modified build but sold it and attempted to keep the hot rod habit locked away for later use when my son was born two years ago, so i didn't log in for a while.

Lots have changed at the Hamb I see...where the hell do I post a suspension question about my 63?

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

2. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi. Nice rides. Wow on that inline with the trip carbs in the roadster. That was cool. Just go back to the HAMB - hokey ass message board & start a thread there.
    Jimmie

3. twin city knight

twin city knight

Thanks for the kind words. I bought that project while I still knew nothing but basic vehicle maintenance. By the time it was a roller my tastes changed (thanks to the HAMB) and I wasn't something I could be proud of. I still keep track of it and might buy it back one day and put it on a proper frame and wheelbase instead of the radical z'ed bs my younger self conceived. These days I want nothing more than a nice east coast style t or a coupe on deuce rails. But I'm a decade away from saving up for it, ha!

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app