Register now to get rid of these ads!

Finishing up a 56 Chevy Belair 2dr sedan build - new member

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Tobtech56, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Tobtech56

Tobtech56

Hello, H.A.M.B. Since I've done plenty of searches on this board seeking advice I figured it was time to join the forum.

I'm just finishing up a '56 Chevy build that I've been working on for 7 years. There was a significant delay in there caused by a layoff and cross country move but she is on track and we are just finishing up the interior parts. Aside from tinkering with my muscle cars in high school (80s) this is my fist complete build. I built the car the way I would have liked to do a car in high school if I would have had the resources.

Aside from messing with my own ride, I am regularly working on friends projects helping them upgrade the electrical/electronics systems. I like to take take the wiring systems in projects and improve and integrate the updates so that all of the wiring appears to be better than the factory would have done it. Current projects 1951 Ford F1 pickup and 1963 Chevy Impala SS convertible.

This is an old picture of my car in progress.

Toby (AKA, Tobtech)

Attached Files:

Ron Funkhouser likes this.
  2. Vet65te

Vet65te

Welcome, Toby.
    Mike T - Prescott AZ