Register now to get rid of these ads!

Trailer Parking

Discussion in 'H.A.M.B. Drag Nationals' started by Mikeszcz, Aug 15, 2016.

1. Mikeszcz

Mikeszcz
    from Winona, Mn

Is there a plan for trailer parking? I know the big lot next to the old host hotel was pretty handy and was wondering if something similar is close by to this years hotels.
    Thanks, Mike

2. A.A.Additude

A.A.Additude
    from NE Kansas

lookin on google earth there is some huge parking lots all over the hotel areas
    being weekend some of those places will be closed too I bet the lots will be all open.. There is a sams club there too, and walmart being walmart the lot is HUGE!

3. ryno

ryno

trailer parking will be a tough one at the new hotel, you will have to park around the hotel, not really any good spots at the hotel, diffidently don't try to drive around the back of the hotel, it is way tight back there and once everyone shows up and parks along the curbs you will get stuck. plan out your exit route, so you don't get blocked in, people are assholes.....

4. KCsledz

KCsledz

There is a Food 4 Less behind the hotels. I don't know how excited that they would be to have a lot full lot trailers but it makes for a good back exit. Look at a satellite map if you have a trailer. There is an access road between Starbucks and McDonalds that goes to the back of the Food 4 Less.

5. ryno

ryno

if you enter the host hotel and use the southern entrance, there is a lot that can be used for trailer parking, although it will require some thought as you must turn in and turn around facing back out towards the parking lot, i can easily see people getting blocking in here, id advise parking somewhere off site..DO NOT use the northern entrance and try going around the hotel, once it fills up you will get stuck back there.

6. chop job

chop job
    from Wisconsin
    1. WISCONSON HAMBERS

How about in your driveway:eek: