Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects what color

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Frank280ZX, Jun 8, 2016.

1. slowmotion

slowmotion

Ya know, that maroon ain't a bad idea. A subtle gold pinstripe on the character lines...yep. Whatever you decide, I think that thing needs something from the dark side spectrum, & shiney. Cool ride.

2. Frank280ZX

Frank280ZX
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Wageningen
    1. A-D Truckers

For now its still primered in satin black but i lean towards the burgandy or green at this point. though im suprised at how much i seem to like the gold !!!! Paint will be on next years list.
    Thanks for the photoshop guys.

The first plan is to get it drivable in a nice way so i raised the rear and will need to do some detailingen on the rear bed. I am still debating on raising the entire car a good 2" but ill first finish the rest of to do list
    IMG_4114.JPG

We are fabbing up a gas tank for under the bed and will put on a red ceder wooden bed cover and i have plans to move the front suspension back a bit so it is a bit less under-slung.

( sorry for the two paint cans on the engine) the lake headers came out nice being a kit for a random SBC
    IMG_4115.JPG

IMG_4106.JPG

And the parts to try to silence the exhaust a bit without running a full under car system, an ebay kit and im curious to find out if it will workto an acceptable level or not.

IMG_4118.JPG

also what kind of wiper kit is there on a 1940 1 1/2 ton truck normally? as i need to install some sort of system on there

low budget likes this.