Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1931 Chevy hotrod woody roller project F/S

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Farmer, Jul 19, 2016.

1. City: Moran

State: Kansas
    Price: $3500 obo
    Price reduced!

Cash or Paypal: $3,500 or Best Offer. NOTE: First full payment takes it home. If purchasing from out of state, or using paypal, you must pick it up within two weeks. Understand that the sale is final. If you back out after making a deposit, that is your loss. No refunds on back outs.

Contact: Johnny Brown (620) 363-4642 or Karen Brown (620) 363-4641 (my dad is deaf as a post, so if he doesn't answer, just call my mom and she'll flag him down)

DETAILS:
    JUST FYI- there are doors, and more sheet metal than pictured, he just hasn't hung them yet- this Chevy is more complete than the pictures show- comes with lots of parts to help complete it.
    1931 Chevy chopped top pickup with custom built woody body started. has doors, visor, dash.
    No floors or inner body work done yet.
    No VIN #, No title. Bill of sale only.
    Frame custom built out of steel frame stock. Speedway friction shocks w/dog bones up and a Speedway front spring atop a 4" drop Super Bell drilled axle. Juice brakes up front with '40 Ford drilled backing plates, not repops. '36 Ford Split wishbones. '40 Ford 16" steelies up front, 15" Merc steelies in back, all wrapped in Coker wide whites, never driven on. Rear end is a 1970 Chevy Nova with new seals. NOS '40 Ford spring in back, with chrome pro shocks.
    Engine: 1986-1988 Chevy S-10 4 banger, turns over, good compression, ran well when pulled, no smoke. Engine has custom fabricated intake manifold with vintage rebuilt Chevy 1 bbl. carburetors (i think they're 1bbl, may be 2bbl, call and ask). Distributor is a custom fabbed Sunbird that has been cut down.
    Transmission: T-5 Manual transmission. Drive shaft pieces on hand to have a drive shaft whipped up.
    Chevy split hydraulic clutch and brake system ready to mount.
    many many misc parts...too much to list here, but will be glad to go over it all with you on the phone.
    Car is currently located in Hutchinson, Kansas. Car may be moved to Moran, Kansas soon though, inquire. you must pick up, bring a trailer or a tow bar for a hotrod and a truck to haul the rest of the parts. This is a great start, and could be finished up quickly and on the road this summer by someone who knows how to build a hotrod. Health, retirement, and a move have forced the sale. Hoping to find a good home for this one of a kind hotrod that is sure to be a head turner when done.
    Please, don't hesitate to call, and make an offer!
    received_10154558770291412.jpeg received_10154558770371412.jpeg received_10154558770481412.jpeg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
    timmy2times likes this.
  2. Still for sale fellas, call and make an offer! It's gotta go!

3. Updated: i had incorrect phone numbers listed above for anyone who tried to call, please try the corrected numbers above, my apologies!

4. bump.....call johnny at number in ad, make an offer!

5. Bump....make an offer, still for sale! Call Johnny @ the number in the ad :)