Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features 5 Questions with Bobby Green

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by Jive-Bomber, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Jive-Bomber

Jive-Bomber

Jive-Bomber submitted a new blog post:

5 Questions with Bobby Green

[​IMG]

Continue reading the Original Blog Post

2. Cool interview of one very interesting character.

3. G V Gordon

G V Gordon
    from Enid OK

Hunter Oklahoma, right? Congrats on all the success from down the road in Enid.

4. jim galli

jim galli

A small confession; more than once when in So. Cal. I've gone down the backstreets in Burbank in the shadow of the freeway overpasses and peered through the cracks in the fences at Old Crow's shop and barn. Legendary stuff to many of us. Somewhere I've got some 35mm black and whites done with a vintage rangefinder from the back alley perspective that look convincingly like they could have been generated during the Korean war time frame. Maybe I can find the one of the Oiler's Model T that was out on this side of the world at that time.

5. Great interview! We usually hit his open house at the Old Crow headquarters every year during the GNRS. He's always shown us great hospitality and he has quite the collection. I could spend a couple of days just looking through everything. I hope he does well this next week at Bonneville.

6. brady1929

brady1929

Great interview