Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Searching for white....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by i.rant, Aug 1, 2016.

1. i.rant

i.rant
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. 1940 Ford

Floormats,anyone know where to source them?

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  2. RoadkillCustoms

RoadkillCustoms
    from Mesa, AZ

3. Barn Find

Barn Find
    from Missouri

When dad wanted to recreate the white mud flaps he ran on his model A in the 60s, he used something like a Rubbermaid dish drainer mat. Nobody can tell that's what they are unless told.

4. Atwater Mike

Atwater Mike

There was an 'A-D' Chevy pickup at the Ford Co. Swap Meet one Sunday, with white tuck-n-roll running boards, same on the inside...white close loop carpet and white rubber mats.
    Looked like Alaska...made me feel snow blind.

5. Moriarity

Moriarity
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

I don't think anyone has made those since the '60's. when I wanted a set for my Impala I had to find em nos at a swap meet. I have a buddy that has a stack of rubber mats, what are you looking for, what kind of car and 2 separate fronts or full width??[​IMG][​IMG]

6. PONTNAK123

PONTNAK123
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

stock interiors.com . they have vintage white rubber floor mats

i.rant and lothiandon1940 like this.
  7. Moriarity

Moriarity
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

I just looked and all I see is carpeted mats... can you provide a link to the rubber mats??

8. PONTNAK123

PONTNAK123
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

at stock interiors . com vintage rubber automotive floor mats. all colors including white VintageMats.jpg

i.rant likes this.
  9. i would like to get a set of front separate mats. i can't seam to find them at stock interior.com. do you have a direct link to the page?

10. i need a set of front separates. something ribbed maybe? how can i get a hold of him?

11. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

Not that I could find.
    Just brings you to a bunch of other promotional company links like it's a continual click on it spam / income for people.

Post a direct link please.

Thanks

Moriarity and i.rant like this.
  12. PONTNAK123

PONTNAK123
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

13. PONTNAK123

PONTNAK123
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Vintage Rubber Automotive Floor Mats
    [​IMG] Stock Interiors is proud to offer a new line of Vintage Rubber Floor Mats for your car! All of our Vintage Rubber Floor Mats are custom fit to the floor of your car, and display an authentically styled GM, Chrysler or Dodge logo.

Your new Vintage Rubber Floor Mats will look great on your floor while protecting your new carpet from spills, dirt and gravel. Genuine logos are used in all our Vintage Rubber Floor Mats, and are fully licensed, so you know you are getting the real deal. All of our automotive vintage rubber mats come in a variety of colors including: white, black, grey, blue, green, red, maroon, brown and gold.

All of our automotive Vintage Rubber Floor Mats come as a 4 piece set, except for the Corvette mats which are a 2 piece set. All mats will come with the logo as shown, and will be made in the color of your choice. All mats have deep ridges, and are made with a raised border around the edge. Our Vintage Rubber Floor Mats have 5 ratings with an average score of 4.65 out of 5 stars.

tb33anda3rd likes this.
  14. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member