Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Stolen: '64 Malibu convertible from Puyallup Good Guys

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by gotta56forme, Aug 1, 2016.

1. If this has been posted already or considered off-topic by year cut-off, I'm fine with it being deleted.

Note: the photo in the story is not of the actual car, as it mentions...

http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/local/crime/article92966847.html

edit: I have no relationship to the car, I saw the story on the news last night. So whatever the article says is all I know, as well - I can't answer any questions about it or the owners.

Gotta56forme/Scott

Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
  2. I live about 20 miles from Puyallup. I'll keep my eyes open. I sure hope the owners get their car back and the scumbag that stole it are punished.

gotta56forme likes this.
  3. henry29

henry29

Is that the actual car in the pic?, doesn't look like a car that would have air ride on it, and it looks like it has Illinois Antique plates on it.

4. As the OP and the news story mentioned it is not the actual car but same color combo.

Mick

gotta56forme likes this.

5. henry29

henry29

Wow, I read through that in hurry as I was going out the door and completely missed that.

6. Damn. I took a close look at that car. Nice. I hope there is a good outcome to this.

7. Update bump...

I saw this story on another station last night and what the newscaster described sounded like the guy who owns this car had wanted one since his teens and had restored the car himself in retirement, making the theft an even more bitter pill to swallow, I would think.

8. DDDenny

DDDenny
    from oregon

One of the comments at the end of the article said to drop them down a mineshaft.
    But first cut their balls off with a dull knife, then cram them in their mouth.

Texas Webb likes this.
  9. Bandit Billy

Bandit Billy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I think if I was going to steal cars for a living I would concentrate on post '65 OT cars. Hard enough outrunning the cops, last thing I'd want to do is piss off the HAMB.

^^^^ Hey MR Denny, you get stickers made up
    upload_2016-8-2_12-56-39.png

10. DDDenny

DDDenny
    from oregon

Who you call'n Mr.:p
    BTW Billy, we have a HAMB member living in Loretto Kentucky.
    Do you know what is made there?
    One hint, it comes in a bottle.

11. Bandit Billy

Bandit Billy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

"Bourban, it's American for beer"

12. rubber baby buggy bumpers