Register now to get rid of these ads!

Happy 4th of July from Flagstaff!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Flagman71, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Flagman71

Flagman71

Howdy, everybody, newbie here. I'm a lifelong Mopar man, having gone through enough A-B-C bodies with various LA/B/RB engines, A833s, 727s, 904s and everything associated I could have retired long ago had I, like many of you, only held onto them. Oh, well.
    I dragged home a '51 Imperial several months ago, for no reason other than I had to. It is 99% factory original. I am going through the entire engine now after it ran pretty poorly once I got it started. I want to thank all the Hemi gurus here who have so generously shared their hard-earned expertise, including new parts for old problems, and workarounds for parts that are no longer available. I hope I will be able to add to the knowledge base and not be too much of a PITA in the meantime.
    I hope everyone is having a great 4th, and I will see you in the threads.

2. Tuck

Tuck
    Tech Editor
    from MINNESOTA
    1. Early Hemi Tech

Welcome to the board Dave- looking forward to talking early hemi's next week when you come visit the shop-!
    Tuck

3. 1934coupe

1934coupe

Welcome Flagman. I lived in Flag from 1980 to 85 went to NAU, helped build "Busters" bought an 70 SS 396 from original owner. Bought and sold a few cars while living there, love the place.

Pat NAU class of 83.

4. Vet65te

Vet65te

Welcome, post up some pics of your project when you can.
    Mike T - Prescott AZ