Register now to get rid of these ads!

History Vintage Bonneville car pictures

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dean Lowe, Aug 16, 2008.

1. don't think I've posted my uncle's roadster at B'ville with it's # for 1950....the only year he ran that class....after he came back from Korea - he built the T based lakester and ran it 54/55

Attached Files:

Stogy likes this.
  2. here's another - an RPU of Jack Hoffman....hope I spelled his name right......

Attached Files:

Stogy likes this.
  3. exshelby

exshelby

Request please, couple weeks ago, surfing the web I found a group of old pictures, one was Breedloves car in the pond, and another was 3-4 guys in white t shirts with HOT ROD magazine logos on the front. Been sear ching for that picture again and for the life of me I can't find it. ...anybody have that picture of the guys in the t shirts?

4. drofrockology

drofrockology
    from Reno, NV

I know for a fact that you'll find the Breedlove pic in the Facebook Land Speed Racer group's photo archive; I put it there. There's also a good chance the T-shirt pic is there, too.

5. Barn Find

Barn Find
    from Missouri

Dean Lowe likes this.
  6. Marcia

Marcia

I know this is an old post but do you know what year Ron built the Baby Whale?