Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The run to Northwest Deuce Days and Beyond!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Fuzzy Knight, Jul 3, 2016.

1. deucendude

deucendude
    from norcal

Leaving Norcal Monday morning by way of Idaho and west through Canada to Victoria. 1 more day and a wake up! Roadster weather. The roadster is for sale. aug 17 2015_20160710_130434Georgetown hill .JPG

Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
  2. OK here is my first installment. Made it to my Daughters house in Chino. I have to do some "Daddy fix this please" stuff then I will meet the guys in Gorman in the morning, Around 7 am. DSCN0844.JPG

3. The 39 guy

The 39 guy

Such a cool roadster! I am looking forward to seeing it in Victoria. Hope you have a fun trip North!

4. Special Ed

Special Ed

5. Already problems. I just heard Paul Bundy got Tboned in his new 32 Roadster. Hope to know more later.

6. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

Are you bringing your blue coupe? I wanna see that car bad!

7. The 39 guy

The 39 guy

Yes the plan is to bring the coupe. We should arrive Thursday afternoon if all goes well.

I hope Mr. Bundy is OK. You can do everything right in building your car and have every sense in play while driving one of these things but it takes just one person not paying attention or having a medical emergency to destroy all of that hard work and possibly your health.......

8. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

I will be there Friday afternoon. We should try to meet up.
    Hope Mr Bundy is ok.

9. joe clotfelter

joe clotfelter

Here's heads up for you guys driving from out of state. if you travel with a hand gun don't even think about trying to get across the border with it. Trust me they will find it your ass will be in jail while all your friends are having fun. its not worth it find a place to leave it state side. pm me if you want more info

10. The 39 guy

The 39 guy

Look for the Blue Coupe.Leave a message if I am not with it. My phone won't work in BC so we will have to communicate the old fashioned way.

11. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

I dont even have a cell phone, the old fashioned way is the only way I know how.:D

29bowtie likes this.
  12. Deucedreamer

Deucedreamer
    from BC Canada

How do you survive without a cell phone!? Lol.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

13. Make this another safe trip, Fuzzy..........and say Hi to the guys at Gorman.........think of that cool mountain air tonite at Weed, that will help today with the hot drive.......

14. Like to know more about Mr Bundy???

15. Comments on another site indicated Paul & wife are uninjured, car is undrivable and Paul was now riding shotgun in another hotrod heading for Victoria, no comment on wife's itinerary or plans.............

Danekejt, falcongeorge and Hamtown Al like this.
  16. care to link that

17. billthx138

billthx138

Roadster is on the rack getting a final clean, then off to Deuce Days. roadster.jpg

RetroSteel and brut4s like this.
  18. Ok Here is today's installments
    First pic is me waiting for the guys.
    Second pic is all the guys ready to go.
    Third pic is second gas stop.
    Forth and 5th pic is next to last gas stop.
    Last 2 pics are us safe and sound in Weed ca. We also picked up Jim Sheridan and Jack from Prescott AZ

Attached Files:

19. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

hey bubba...just got an email from bruce meyer that he's driving my old coupe up for the show...it'd be neat if you could snag a pic of him with the coupe...purdy please if you can :)

Hendee, kidcampbell71 and Paul like this.
  20. No no on the firearms for sure.. they will confiscate it and you will never see it again ..try to hide it, grey bar hotel will be waiting... PM if your coming thru Tacoma..will volunteer to hold any weapons.ie guns , knives, hand grenades, sling shots, b.b. guns..etc lol...have safe trip to Duece Days...

Sent from my XT1585 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

Blues4U likes this.
  21. billthx138

billthx138

Don't forget to top off your tanks US side, gas is much cheaper here than in Canada.

22. b-bob

b-bob

Very important, they have dogs that sniff out guns drugs money etc. They don't fool around. And yes gas up on the U.S. side, alot cheaper. You may see a lot of Canadians doing the same thing. Have a safe trip.

23. paying by the liter !

24. Today - Tuesday July 19th. We went from Weed Ca. to Woodland Wa.
    Top 2 pic is here in Woodland at the Motel
    Next pic is a gas up in Canby Or.
    Next pic is a gas up in Eugene Or.
    Next pic is a gas up at Wolf Creek Or.
    Next pic is us getting ready to go this morning.

Attached Files:

25. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

very Cool - enjoying the ride from a distance

26. Sweet & Low

Sweet & Low

Fuzz, how many miles a day have you been trying to do? I'm assuming you guy's must have reserved rooms in advance and making hotel to hotel, how has the weather been, hit any rain in those mountain?. Be safe.

27. oldsjoe

oldsjoe

Enjoying your adventure from afar! Thanks for the updates. Joe

28. Fuzzy: Looks like a great time together!!! Scenery is beautiful. Could you take some pics on the highway??? Please. Tim

29. Yesterday, 20 July 2016 was a peaceful yet hectic day. We left Woodland Wa. for Port Townsend Wa. to go to a BBQ at Bill Story's sons place, Rob, What a nice guy. Food was great. Then I took off and caught the Ferry from Port Townsend to Coop. Then ran about 80 miles along Wa. 20 to I 5. Then up I 5 to the border, took 20 min to get across. Then up to my buddy Art's place where they had just got done fixing Jim Sheridan's car. Saw my wonderful wife who had flown in from SoCal. Took a shower and went to bed. Today will be cleaning the car and futzing around.
    Pics of us at Robs place.

Attached Files:

30. Today is a quiet day. I will be cleaning the Roadster and tidying up some things. Tomorrow we are off to the island at around 0800, Meeting a large group at 0900 with a leave time on the ferry of 1100.